PaRt TwO: ChApTeR ThIrTeEn

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

PaRt TwO

ChApTeR ThIrTeEn:

I jumped onto my bed. I was tired.

Today I had arrived from L.A, because I had been on the Elen show, yesterday morning. It was really cool. Elen was super nice. Of course, I was there because of my performance at the world cup. But I hadn't been able to go to the show earlier because other shows wanted me. Damn, other shows wanted me! It still felt weird being recognized. And everytime I was on a show, I was surprised how many people cheered for me.

Anyway, yesterday, was similar to when I was on The Today show. (which was the first show I guest stared in, btw.) We would talk about my performance at the game before the semi finals, the semi finals game, and the final. Talking about all of them, still gave me chills. Even though they were two months ago. Then, of course, we talked about my injury. One thing I played over in my head was when I was asked.

"So, Niaome. How did you overcome the negative comments, people were saying about you?" Asked Elen.

"Well, someone special, helped me realize that nobody's perfect and that we all make mistakes. And my mistake, just happened to be really bad timing," I said.

"That's very true. No one is perfect. And may I ask who this special someone is?" Asked Elen, and the crowd whooped.

"Well, I'd like to keep that special someone a secret. My, secret," I said, grinning.

I loved to replay that moment in my head. I wonder if Harry was watching? Maybe not. Oh well. I wonder if he saw any of the shows I was on. Lately I hadn't checked my twitter or anything, because there were so many fans and they could get annoying. I had also been busy, and tired most of the time. And there was no way I could text him. Unless I payed like $9 for one text.

But now I was at school. Sadly. I had a lot of catching up to do in the next 3 months. Then it was summer. And ever since I had been on the TV and everything, I had become more popular. But the good part is my new friends weren't just pretending to be my friends. They were, my true friends. Elle also became more popular, because she was my friend. And she would always be my friend, no matter what. Oh and did I mention she freaked, when I told her the whole Harry thing. Yeah, bet you could see that coming.

Anyway, now Elle would call him my boyfriend. And every time One Direction played on the radio, she would say Harry was singing to me. But sometimes I would think about Harry, and wonder when I would see him again. I would also think about when we kissed, the very last time.

It all seemed to distant. And unreal. As if that were another girl. I had a new life now, new friends, new fans, and a NEW phone(finally, got an IPhone again).  But sometimes, I missed being the girl, no one bothered to say hi to or compliment.

I missed being, a nobody.

My phone buzzed, while I did math homework. It was Elle.

Ellie: hey gurl. Omg r u studying 4 exams?

Niaome: hw, nd studying. wbu?

Ellie: Nope.. I am chill'in on my couch. tehehe

Niaome: Lucky for you, you don't hav a bunch of make up assignments, due thursday!

Ellie: well lucky for you, your pretty much famous.!

Niaome: true :) txt ya later trying to concentrate.

Ellie: ur no fun. Thats why I texted u. To distract u for a bit.

Niaome: Fine, what do u want?

Ellie: Just wanted to remind you, that friday is our graduation! NO more skwl. Nd that in 2 weeks we're going to Florida with r crew, for vacation!

Niaome: I am so looking forward to it! and I can't believe it's been 5 months since i came home from england. And that we're actually graduating.

Ellie: Me either!! its crazy how time flies. Hows the bf?

Niaome: Sebastian? oh, he said we would go on a date on friday!

Ellie: I referred myself to Harry. But now that u hav a REAL bf, maybe I should b more specific.

Niaome: Oh, harry? I haven't talked to him ever since, 5 months ago. I never go on twitter anymore.

Ellie: wow, that sux. He was so HOT. but Sebastian is ok too.

Niaome: I think Sebastian is cute, funny, and goofy. thats wat I like about him! and he actually lives near me, unlike Harry.

Ellie: Yeah ikr. But Harry is still my dream guy. I mean... uhhh for you! :)

Niaome: Yeah RIGHT! g2g.

Ellie: bye, Nye.

I threw my phone onto my bed, laying me head on my desk. I thought about Harry. Which was wrong, because I had a boyfriend now. But I couldn't help it. Thinking about his dimples, his smile, his hair, his eyes, and his warm lips. I never thought about my new boyfriend Sebastian, in that way. Was that bad? Did that mean I didn't really like him. Wait.. did I really like him? The only reason, i started dating Sebastian was because I thought he was sweet, funny, charming, and cute. But did I ever say 'yes' because I really liked him? I didn't like asking myself those questions, because I always confused myself. But now I was two weeks away from going to Florida with Sebastian, Elle, Caroline, Fiona, Stella, Macy, Ryan, Steven, Brandon, Zack, Alicia, and Claire. In total 12 people, including me.

I wasn't sure if it would be fun, or a complete disaster. But who cares, it was summer. So if I could get past this week, and graduation, I would be free, and on my way to having fun with my friends.

Next thing you know, it was Friday. Me and my family, to drove to some fancy building in D.C. where the graduation was going to be held.

I got off the car and Elle, Caroline, Fiona, and Stella, ran up to me and hugged me.

"We're GRADUATING!" Yelled Stella.

"No dip shit," replied, Fiona.

"Ladies, break. It. Up," said Caroline, impersonating one of our teachers. We all burst out laughing and walked in together. We took our seats and chatted while the ceremony started. We all wore, green, blue and yellow, gowns. (BTW: Caroline, Stella, and Fiona were my new and most closest friends) After 45 minutes, the ceremony was going to start. It was really long and boring. After an hour and a half of speakers, and the principle talking, they began to distribute diplomas. We all got really excited.

Little by little, my friends were being called up. Since their last names started with C,D,A,and E. Then the principle said "Niaome Fox." Everyone cheered "Foxy, Foxy, Foxy." They all whooped. When I got up on stage, my principle winked at me and handed me my diploma. I took it from her hand and turned to the audience. I whooped and fist pumped. Everyone clapped really loud.

It made me happy.

I couldn't believe so much had happened in five months! And now I had graduated. I was free from High school! xD