PaRt OnE: ChApTeR SiX:

*.*.*.*.My Online Relationship with Harry Styles.*.*.*.*

ChApTeR SiX:

After we finished watching the movie,(which i later found out was Batman) we all walked out into the lobby.

"So. Who's ready for the club?" Asked Abbie.

"Club?" I asked confused.

"Yes the CLUB."

"But some of us our only seventeen," I said crossing my arms. The rest of the girls looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Uhh, hello? Don't you have a fake ID?" Asked Abbie.

"NO," i said. I felt like a goody to shoes for not having one. But hey, we barely ever had time off. And whatever time we did have off, I much rather spend it sleeping. The girls giggled.

"Its okay, i'll stay with her," offered  Rebecca, who was also 17.

"No its okay. We're only coming to England once in a blue moon. You should go," I said.

"Really?" Asked Rebecca. I nodded my head.

"Trust me, I rather be sleeping," I said, smiling.

"Its okay, girls. I'll look after her," said Harry from behind, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. How long had he been standing there?

"What? NO! Harry, I'm fine," I said, taking his arm off my shoulder. I turned back to the girls.

"Seriously, guys. Just go," I said.

"Just go," Harry said. "She's in  good hands." I rolled my eyes and looked at the girls.

"Aren't you like, Harry Styles?" Asked one of my team mates, Sarah.

"Like, yeah," he said smiling. The girls giggled. Then turned to me.

"Are you sure you won't be bored?" Asked Abbie.

"Yes, already! I'm just going to take a cab to the hotel," I said.

They all nodded and walked in the other direction. I quickly turned and walked out of the movie theatre. I stood at the edge of the street with my thumb out.

"Your not gonna catch a cab like that," said Harry coming up from behind me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He whistled and seconds later a cab was right in front of me.

"Uhh, thanks," i said opening the door to the cab. I sat in and closed the door, but seconds later Harry opened the door and said, " I'll catch up with you guys later," to the rest of the boys. He than got in the cab and closed the door.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to accompany you to your hotel," he said smiling.

"You don't need to do that," I said looking out the window.

"No. But i want to," he said. " If your team is just going to abandon their star player, then let them be dumb arses. But I won't do that to you. You don't deserve it."

"I'm not the star player!" I protested. Even though I liked that he though that.

"Trust me you are. Or at least today you were," he said, with a serious expression. I just shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say.

"Where to miss?" Asked the cab driver.

"Oh, right. Uhh, the Hilton Head," I said.

"All right," responded he cab driver taking off.

I looked out the window. London was beautiful at night. Too bad I couldn't explore it.

Harry poked my arm. "Yes?" I asked.