Chapter 23

Skylar's POV

"What is your problem?" I asked him crossly after I hung up the phone.

"I just don't want you flirting with anyone," he said, pouting.

"I wasn't flirting with Keaton, we were chatting. LIKE FRIENDS," I said, crossing my arms.

"I know, but I know you liked him before, and I got jealous," he said quietly. "I'm sorry."

I stood up and walked over to him. "I...forgive you."

Niall smiled. "I really am sorry, Sky. You can call him back, if you want."

"Doesn't matter," I said, hugging him. 

He kissed me lightly. "I heard a rumor you're in charge of dinner tonight."

"I just made you breakfast!" I exclaimed.

Niall laughed and pecked my cheek. "I'm just joking, Liam's making dinner."

"I'm worried about him," I admitted quietly.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Because Ashlyn's departure has left him unsteady and sad," I mumbled. "He's not the same Daddy Direction. I mean, Louis and Eleanor are making out on the bed, where they've been since we got back from the mall, and Harry is cock-blocking them. Or at least attempting to. He hasn't even told any of them to stop!"

Niall smiled. "You're like Mommy Direction."

"I'm not telling them to do anything, Leppy," I replied.

"Let's then," he said, smirking.

We walked into the bunk room. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Niall bellowed, so loudly, that I jumped, Harry froze, and Louis and Eleanor sprang apart.

"What?" Louis whined.

"When you made the rule no PDA in the bunk room, don't you think it applies to you and El as well?" Niall asked, smirking.

Louis groaned. "I forgot about that."

"Let's just forget about the rule," I suggested.

"No," Harry moaned. "Too much PDA!"

"Just go hook up already," Eleanor said, laughing.

"Forever alone,"  Harry pouted.

"Nah, I'm here Boo Bear, but only when El's not here," Louis said. "So unfortunately for you, you will be forever alone for the next 5 months unless you find a girl to bang."

"LOUIS!" I gasped as Harry went red.

"Stop bickering, honestly," Liam grumbled, coming back into the bunks, flinging himself onto the bed, and just lying there.

We all stared at him.

"What's got your knickers in a twist, mate?" Niall asked curiously.

"Go away," Liam snapped.

"Just because you're mad at yourself doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone else," I snapped back.

Everyone stared at me. I don't usually yell at any of the boys seriously.

And I've never yelled at Liam. Ever.

Until now.

"Uh, okay, we're stopping," Louis said, sitting up. "C'mere, Hazza Bear."

Harry jumped into Louis' arms and hugged him. "I MISSED YOU, BOO!"

"SHUT UP!" Liam shouted, and the bus fell into an awkward silence.