Chapter 8

"Why did I even agree to this?" I groaned. 

It's been literally 10 minutes since the seven of us got onto the tour bus and it's already a warzone.

"Can you guys keep it cleaner than this?" Ashlyn hollered.

"It's usually more than this," Louis joked.

"Shut up, Lou," I snapped. "This isn't funny. Keep your stuff on YOUR side, not exploding onto OURS."

"I agree," Ashlyn said, crossing her arms and sinking down onto her twin bed. "Because otherwise I'm marching right off this bus and onto a plane back home."

"Please don't," Liam wailed. "I can't survive!"

"How?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Because it sucks being the only responsible one," he groaned. "I need someone with me."

"You're only saying that 'cause you like Ash," Harry pointed out, coming out from the bathroom. 

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" Zayn hollered from the bathroom. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR SUPPLIES???" Then came a bunch of crashes and bumps from the bathroom.

I burst out laughing. 

Harry looked horrified, and surprisingly, looked genuinely horrified. "I didn't touch them," he whispered.

"YES YOU DID," everyone shouted at him.

"No, I swear I didn't," he insisted. "I haven't been the the loo yet."

"That's a load of bull," Ashlyn said. "You just came out of there!"

Everyone laughed.

"I swear I didn't touch them," Harry said.

"Then who did?" I groaned.

Niall grinned sheepishly. 

"LEPPY!" I yelled. "What the hell?"

"I figured he'd blame it on Hazza Bear," Niall sighed. "So I decided to play a prank."

Zayn came out of the bathroom and stormed out to Harry. "Okay, Harry, out with it where are all my hair products???"

Harry looked pale. "I didn't touch them! Ask Niall."

"Niall wouldn't take them," Zayn said.

Louis, Liam, Niall, Ashlyn, and I all tried not to giggle.

"You always take them," Zayn said, his voice rising. "So where did you put them?"

Niall disappeared behind Zayn's bed and pulled out a bag from Abercrombie and Fitch, then handed it to Zayn. "I believe these are yours."

Zayn took the bag suspiciously and glanced inside. Then he looked up, shocked.

"NIALL!" he screamed. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY LOVELY PRODUCTS?"

"They were cluttering up the bathroom so I put them away in a bag," Niall explained matter-of-factly.

"Oh, you're so gonna get it," Zayn said angrily and lunged at him.

Uttering a girly shriek (God knows how), Niall ran from the room with Zayn hot on his heels.

"That is classic," Liam said.

Louis was wiping his eyes with the hem of his shirt from laughing so hard.

"Niall apologize," Liam said, as Niall and Zayn came running back into the room. 

Zayn pounced on Niall and started tickling.

"Never!" Niall shrieked while laughing.

Zayn snarled, "Apologize!"