Pre-Chapter

I could feel my heart beating, trying to burst out of my chest. As I stepped on stage the lights hit me. But I didn't freeze. I stood centre stage and I started singing. There were only two weeks left of this season of X-Factor. I was so close to winning, yet a part of me knew that I wouldn't. But still I poured my heart and soul into this one performance. I got lost in the song and I almost forgot I was performing  in front of thousands of people. Almost. 

I finished my song and smiled. I really believed that I might make it to the next week. The audience clapped, whistled, and yelled. I have truly amazing fans and I am not even famous. Maybe, just maybe, within the next week I would be. I got my feedback from the judges and they all seemed to love the performance. I thanked them and got off stage. I was walking to my dressing room the first time I ever saw Niall Horan in person. My breath caught in my throat as I wondered how someone so human could be so beautiful. He glanced up at me and smiled. I ducked my head, blushing, ashamed that I had been caught staring. I walked hurridly back to my dressing room. As I closed the door behind me, I could have sworn that I heard footsteps behind me. I sat down and started to wash the make-up off my face. It always made me feel like I was suffocating. I threw my hair up into a bun. I wouldn't have to be back on stage for another hour. I had plenty of time to relax. 

That's when I heard the knock on the door. I was puzzled. Who could possibly be coming to see me? My family hadn't been able to stay this week. And I know none of my friends were coming until next week, if I made it that far. I got up and answered the door... And there was Niall Horan.

"Hey," he said, "I'm Niall. I'm a fan of yours. I was wondering if maybe I could come in."

I felt a little light in the head as I opened the door further and let him in. Niall Horan was a fan of mine and he was in my dressing room!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

First Chapter, done! This was really quick but I kind of just wanted to give you a quick background how they met type of deal. I will upload again soon. 

xx