Chapter Eleven

Niall's POV

I haven't ever wanted to kill Harry as much as I do right now. "I didn't mean to, mate. Honest. It was an accident," he says again. 

"You knocked her out, you idiot. This is serious. What if something bad happens again? I can't have her forget everything twice," I yell in his face.

"Relax, Niall. She hit her head. It will be okay. Just sit down and wait for her to come to," Liam interupted. A tear fell down Harry's cheek as he turned away from me. "I really didn't mean to hurt her."

I reached out and grabbed his arm. "Look, Harry. I'm sorry. I know you didn't do it on purpose and I know you feel bad. I'm just upset. Don't cry," I say and I pull him in for a hug.

"I think she's waking up," Zayn whispers from across the room. I sigh and walk over to where Des is. I reach out and grab her hand. "Love, can you hear me?" For a second there is no response. 

"Damn, I have the worst headache. I swear," she mumbles out as she opens her eyes.

We all start laughing at this response. "So you remember who we are? No memory loss or anything?" Louis jokes from across the room. 

"You think your funny, Tommo? Just remember, I know where you sleep," she says while trying to sit up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

I could see the relief wash over their faces when I made that joke. They were all so worried. I loved them more than anything in the world. 

"I'll go get you something for your head," Liam said as he stepped out of the room. 

"So anyone care to explain what the hell happened out there? Because I have no idea," I said, looking from boy to boy. I could see tears on Harry's face. "Oh my gosh, Harry. Are you okay?"

He smiled and began to explain, "Well, we were outside looking, ya'know? And then I wanted to mess with Niall. So when he walked by the bushes I grabbed his leg and pulled him down. Then you came running outside and so I thought I would mess with you too. But then you hit your head on the ground. It knocked you out. And I'm so sorry, Des. I never would hurt you on purpose. I feel so bad. I'm so sorry."

I smiled up at him. "Harry, it's totally okay. Don't worry about it. Of course you wouldn't do it on purpose. You aren't a monster."

Everyone in the room laughed a little. Liam came back in and handed me some medicine. I took it quickly and then swwung my feet over the side of the bed. I sat up quickly and had a slight headrush. Niall held out his hand and reached out to take it. 

As we all exited my room I ran straight into the wall. "Ouch," I whispered as I redirected myself. I heard Niall sigh and I felt Harry sniff behind me. 

We all went downstairs. It was 5 in the morning and the sun would be coming up soon. I was quite tired actually but I didn't tell Niall. I knew they had an early morning interview and I needed to make them breakfast. 

I walked into the kitchen. I started grabbing things for food. Liam grabbed my waist and pulled me away and pushed me into Niall. "Oh no you don't," Niall whispered in my ear.

"What?" I questioned.

"You aren't cooking this morning. You just woke up. Liam can make it this morning. Right, Li?" Niall answered.

Liam nodded and Niall led me out of the kitchen into the living room. He sat down and pulled me on top of him. His lips trailed over my neck. I shivered. I felt his smile at my reaction. 

"Stop, Niall," I giggled out. I stretched out across the couch and layed my head on his lap. I closed my eyes. 

"You tired, love?" he asked. I nodded my head in reply. Niall's handed started stroking my hair as he started singing lightly. His voice was so beautiful, My heart stopped beating for a second every time I heard it.

I slowly drifted into a deep sleep, surounded by Niall's warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I have been so busy recently. So hopefully I can upload more now. I love you guys. Thank you for all of the support. Byee...And as always...

Stay Beautiful xoxo