Chapter Fourteen

*Destiny's POV*

I was driving to the airport at 5:00 a.m. I stare at the road ahead of me, just trying to stay awake. When I left all of the boys were sleeping and I wanted to keep it that way. 

I pulled into the airport and left my car with the valet. I sat down in a seat, waiting for them to arrive. I was looking through twitter when I got a mention.

@EleanorJCalder: @DeshhHoran I see you...Now run up and hug me so I at least look important(: Love you

I smiled and looked up from my phone to see Danielle and Eleanor walking towards me. I jumped up and ran to them, jumping on Eleanor and nearly choking her to death. Then I got off and did the same to Danielle. "I can't believe you guys are finally here! I've missed you so much!" I screamed, suddenly forgetting how tired I had been no longer than 20 minutes ago.

"Hey," Danielle choked out. I unwrapped my legs from around her and jumped onto the ground. We all talked on our way back to the car. There was absolutely no paparazzi. That's why I chose this flight. I was surprising Liam and Louis and the rest and I didn't want twitter to blow up and ruin the surprise.

"What's it like to be engaged?" Dani asked and I smiled. 

"Not much different, actually. I get a lot more attention from everybody. But that's because they finally realized that Niall and I won't be breaking up anytime soon," I laughed, "It quite amazing though. I never thought I would ever be getting married. And I definitely didn't see Niall asking me anytime soon."

Eleanor and Danielle shared a look that said it all. "You guys knew the whole time! Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted. 

"That would have ruined the surprise. We only knew because Niall asked if we thought you would say yes," Eleanor explained. 

I frowned a little, "Of course I would say yes," I whispered.

"We know that. Why do you think Niall would have asked us? And you know how he is. He's so insecure that he never knows what your reaction to him will be," Danielle added. I sighed thinking of how silly he is.

As we pulled up to the large gates, the security guard waved us through. "Oh and girls, I didn't exactly tell the boys you were coming because I wanted to surprise them. So we are just going to wait for them to wake up and find out themselves!"

They rolled their eyes at me as I skipped up to the front door and unlocked it. We walked in and sat at the bar. I made tea for us and we talked. We each had a lot of stories to tell since we hadn't hung out in a while.

We spent a few hours just hanging out and catching up. When I heard all of the boys coming down the stairs I made them hide. I acted casually as Louis walked in followed by the Niall, then Zayn, then Liam, then Harry.

Niall walked up to me and gave me a light kiss. "Morning," he yawned. I smiled at him and then turned to see Louis looking through the fridge. 

"How did you sleep Lou?" I asked.

"Well enough until I had this horrid dream," he replied. 

"What was it about?" I asked, trying to act interested. 

"I had this dream where El broke up with me. It was quite sad, really," he explained and I smiled a bit.

"Hey guys," I exclaimed really loudly. They all turned to me with wide eyes. "I actually have a surprise for you," I said, just as El and Dani walked in. 

Niall smiled and grabbed my hand as Liam and Lou both ran across the kitchen and hugged the girls. I smiled, satisfied by their reactions. "You did this?" Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded. "You amaze me more and more each day. You are just a great person," he whispered. 

"I can't believe you guys are here!" Liam said. 

"It was really all Destiny. She called last week and told us she wanted to fly us in to surprise you guys. She picked us up really early this morning so when you guys woke up we would be here," Dani explained. Everyone's eyes turned toward me. I blushed and looked down towards the ground. Seconds later I felt my body smashed against the floor and Lou was on top of me. 

"You are the bestest bestest bestest friend the whole freaking world. Like I can't even believe this.Thank you so much. Niall, you picked a keeper," Lou yelled.

"I know," Niall stated simply as he laughed at my situation.

"Welcome. But can you get off of me now. I can't breathe," I choked out.

Lou stood and held out a hand to help me up. Once I caught my balance I felt Liam embrace me in a warm hug. "Thanks, love. You always do the best things for us," he said in my ear.

"I love doing it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly got into pajamas and ran down the stairs. I jumped onto Niall's lap. We were going to have a movie night. Liam and Dani went to dinner. Louis and Eleanor went to the carnival. Zayn and Harry went out, most likely to party.

I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and I kissed him. It was warm and passionate, a fire burning between us. He pulled away all too soon. "Nice shirt," he commented. 

We were watching Grease tonight. It's my favorite movie. But I just couldn't pay any attention to it. I could feel the warmth of Niall's shirtless chest. I feel the lines of his abs against me. His breath warming my neck. The way he was lightly rubbing circles into my lower back. Everything made me want him.

Niall grabbed the remote and shut the movie off. "Where are you in your head, Des? Something bothering you?"

"Uh, no. Just a little distracted. Tired maybe," I stumbled over my words. 

He raised his eyebrows at me, clearly not believing me. "What's on your mind?"

"It's nothing, really. I was up super early this morning and so I'm just a bit tired," I tried to lie. 

"Please tell me," he whispered. 

"No," I said stubbornly.

"Are you mad at me?" he questioned his voice full of worry. 

I kissed him. This kiss was a bit different. It was like the day I remembered everything. There was a strong need from both of us. His hands were gripping my waist firmly as he pushed me into a laying position on the couch. He trailed his fingertips along the side of my thigh. His lips left mine as he placed little kisses down my neck. 

I was scared. I had no idea what I was doing. Yes, I'm still a virgin. I hadn't ever met someone I loved as much as Niall and so I never had sex with anyone.

Niall lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "Not tonight," he whispered and I exhaled slightly. 

He stood and grabbed my hand to help me up off the couch. "Let's get some sleep," he said and we made our way up the stairs. 

I fell asleep with his arms around me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. I'll post Destiny's outift below in the comments section. Boo yahh! Love you and as always...

Stay Beautiful xoxo