Chapter Thirty Two

*Destiny's POV*

I feel someone's hand touch my cheek and I know it is him. His thumb rubs small circles over my soft skin and this small act gently brings me from my deep slumber. My eyes flutter open and I see him, a truly beautiful sight, smiling back at me.

"We're here baby," he says and I am once again brought to reality, but an amazing reality. The car is parked in front of a massive house, the only house in sight actually. Instead of a yard to adorn it, there is a beach. I am utterly speechless as I step out of the car with Niall's help.

"It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," I say in complete awe.

Niall chuckles, "Not for me. That spot is taken by you." I blush and I kick some sand with my feet. "I already took our bags inside while you were asleep. Let's go. I'll give you a tour."

I begin to take a step but am immediately swept off my feet and into Niall's arms. "We are doing this right," he says and I laugh. He carries me through the door and I am once again stunned speechless by the beauty of the beach house.

He sets me down but keeps a firm grasp on my hand as he leads me through the house. "It's our wedding gift from the boys," he says and my jaw drops.

"Are you kidding me? They bought us a beach house for a gift! I am going to kill them!" I yell.

He rolls his eyes at me. "Did you expect anything less? Anyway, Harry came out two days ago and stocked the pantry and the rest of the house with everything we could possibly need so we won't have to go to the mainland to go shopping."

'Mainland?" I question, confused.

"Well, this isn't a complete island but there is only one road in and out. When the tide is high the road is covered with water, so it is basically undrivable for those hours."

"Can you just hold on for a second?" I ask, searching through my bags for my phone. When I locate it, I send a text to all of the boys.

To: Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis

I am going to kill you all.

I put my phone away and look at Niall. He looks worried. "Don't you like it?" he asks me, the worry also evident in his voice.

"Of course I do. I love it. It's just, I don't know, expensive."

Niall laughs at me and I frown. "Do you think money is an issue with any of them?"

"Ugh," I groan. He smiles at me and grabs my hand, pulling up the stairs, undoubtedly leading to our room. Nerves overtake my entire body and I stiffen. Niall senses my discomfort and he turns to me.

"Des, we don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

"I know," I state simply. "I just need a...few minutes."

He nods and says, "I'll be downstairs. I'm going to get some water." I watch as he exits the room and I sink to the floor. How am I going to do this? I have never ever trusted someone with my entirety like this. How does anyone do this, put his or herself out there utterely naked, physically and emotionally? The idea makes me feel sick yet surprisingly elated at the same time. I rise to my feet slowly and make my way to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and am stunned at how well my hair and makeup has preserved itself. I stare at myself for what seems like hours.

I know I have to do this because I do want this. I want him with every part of my soul. I take the pins out of my hair and it falls down my back in loose curls. I open the bathroom door and I see that the balcony door is ajar. Niall must be out there. This is it, I think to myself. I push all of my fears and insecurities aside as I approach Niall. I stand behind him silently and he soon turns to me. His blue eyes are questioning my decision silently. My rough kiss is hopefully the answer he had hoped for. I feel his smile as he wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me so I can wrap my legs around his waist. My hands become entangled in his hair.