Chapter Twenty One

*Lou's POV*

I walked in the front door to the the house. "Destiny!" I shouted. No answer. She had to be here; her car was here and her keys were on the table. 

I was so happy to have escaped that hospital. The second I woke up from my...coma...I got dressed and got the hell out of there. I couldn't stand those places, not after what happened to Destiny. Hospitals could drain the life out of even the most lively of people. It would get inside your head and make you think insane thoughts. It would make you laugh at the stupidest things, just because you want to laugh.

"Destiny!" I yelled once more before wandering up the stairs. I slid my phone out of my pocket to check the time. I had a text from Destiny. It was sent about 5 minutes ago. 

From: Bestie(: 

I love you so much, Lou. I'm so sorry for doing this to you. I'll miss you. I wish you hadn't died. I'll take my life, even though it won't bring you back. I love you.

"NO!" I yelled, running towards her bedroom door. I opened the door and looked around. No one Her bathroom door was closed and I could see the light peeking through under the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I jiggled the door handle. I backed up a few metres and ran into the door, using my shoulder. I busted through and what I saw nearly made me sick. Tears immediately fell from my face. The blood was pooled around her body. Her body was pale and perfectly still. Such beauty was held with death. 

I knelt down beside her and pressed my fingers to her neck, checking for a pulse. It was a faint pulse, but a pulse nonetheless. I pulled my shirt over my head and tore it in to strips. I tied the strips around her wrists, trying to stop the bleeding. I called for help. And then all I could do was wait.

Once the EMT's arrived, I was rushed out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Minutes later they were carrying Destiny down on a stretcher. I watched with tears in my eyes as they carried my best friend away. I walked back up the stairs to where I had left my phone. 

I noticed Destiny's phone and I walked over to it. I picked it up and saw the message from Niall.

"It's Louis. He's gone."

What had Niall been thinking, phrasing it that way? Was he insane? That's why she had thought I was dead. Because Niall had said I was gone.

Niall. I needed to call him and tell him what's happened. I dialed his number and he answered immediately. 

"Lou, where the hell are you? You had me scared out of my mind. What the hell were you thinking?"

"Niall, listen. Des is on her way to the hospital. You told her that I was gone. She thought you meant I was dead. She cut really bad. She was trying to kill herself."

Niall was silent for a few seconds and then, "Is she alive?"

"Barely;" I whispered. 

"Thanks Lou," he said and I could hear him crying. Then the line went dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

PSYCH! How many of you thought the story was over because Destiny died. NOPE! Anyways dedication to anyone who sends me a banner with a quote from my story in it! And an imagine with an outfit! So send them to: sexxwithniall696969@yahoo.com

And as always...

Stay Beautiful xoxo