Chapter Seven

*Destiny's POV*

I would never get that lucky. I woke up the next day with the same memories from yesterday. Well, and a few more from the night.

Niall's arms were still wrapped around me. He was warm but I had to pee.

I tried to move his arms without waking him up. No such luck. So I decided to try and sit up. I got half way there and then something like fire hit my shoulder.

I felt really dumb. Of course, I got shot. I fell back and sighed. I would just have to hold it.

I heard some kind of movement from across the room. I stiffened. Could it be Kole...?

A hand touched my shoulder and I jerked away. Who was this? Niall wouldn't let me get hurt. He would wake up, wouldn't he?

"Sorry, love. I didn't think about it," I heard Harry say. "I got here a little bit ago. I let you both sleep. Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I just need to...umm....," I said. Understanding flashed through his eyes.

"Oh," he replied. He walked over to the other side of the bed and grabbed Niall's arms and yanked them free. He then came back over to me and helped me sit up.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly.

"I'm going to run down to the coffee shop and then I will be right back, okay?"

"Sure," I replied. He left the room and I got up to use the bathroom.

*Harry's POV*

As I walked down to the coffee shop I thought about what had just happened. Destiny wasn't even able to get up out of bed. Poor girl. It didn't help that Niall was sleeping so hard and had his arms tight around her. That was his way of protecting her. He felt really bad about everything.

I ordered coffee for myself and then another one for Des. I knew everyone's preferences so I ordered for her. When our drinks were ready I grabbed them and headed back up to the room. When I walked in Des was just standing there staring at Niall.

"I'm back, " I said. She turned quickly. "I got you coffee," I continued.

"I drink coffee again?" she asked.

"Yeah. You didn't when you and Niall first started to date but as you adjusted to the life of being famous you started to drink it more," I explained. It was weird, replying to questions like that: Questions you thought she would know the answer to.

She smiled. "Thanks, Harry. For everything," she said, as I handed her her drink.

"No problem. I know you don't remember but you are like a sister to me, to all of the boys and I am really happy that you are going to be okay."

She frowned, "I'm not sure memory loss is considered okay."

"When compared to death, I would consider it more than okay," I say, and honestly I believe that. I don't know what we would all do without...Niall would be devastated.

"Harry," she interrupts my thoughts. "Could you tell me about myself...like in the past year. I feel weird not knowing."

"Sure, why not? Well, you auditioned for X-Factor and you made it all the way through. You met Niall along the way. It was basically love at first sight. You guys spent every living second together. After a few months you kind of moved your stuff into his house.

I continued, "You are huge in the music business. Everyone loves you. You are supposed to be coming out with an album soon. This might delay things a little though. Anyways, about four months ago you decided to go to college.