Chapter 10

Nia's P.O.V.

It's About 4 days later and I'm chilling inside my living room watching some TV when there's A knock on my door. I stand opening the door and standing there is Michael.

"You're back, what are you doing here though?"

"Can I come in?" He stands there with his hands inside of his pockets. "Sure" I stand aside as he walks in and I close the door behind him.

"So I just wanted to come over here and talk to you about me and you"

"Me and you? There is no me and you, that was way down the drain once you told me you had a girlfriend."

"I know you're mad at me but I just need to explain something to you" He steps towards Me.

"There's nothing to explain, you had a girlfriend from back home and she came to visit you, that's all."

He sighs and looks down at the ground "I broke up with Liv."

"And why would you go and do something like that?"

"Because I wanna be with you, I know it's not hard to see that I have feelings for you, I knew from the beginning when I met you I would fall for you, you're A beautiful, Smart, Funny and wonderful woman And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I had A girlfriend, I know I've made A mistake and I apologize for that."

I don't know if he was telling me the truth or not but It's easy for me to forgive people, especially Michael because I was actually starting to fall for him too.

"Can you please forgive me? I'll be honest with you about any and everything from this point on." He walks up to me Caressing my cheek. "Michael I -" I open my mouth to say something but no words leave my mouth, I don't know whether or not I wanted to be with someone Like Michael.

"Michael" I remove his hand off my face "I accept your apology and I thank you for apologizing to me but you're just gonna have to let those feelings for me go and I have to do the same for you, I don't think this would work out between us two."

He takes A step back and the look on his face completely changes, he looked A little bit upset.

"Why not?"

"I just feel like it would be better if we stayed friends, I like you a lot but I don't know If I wanna be together."

"We don't have to rush into things, we can take things slow, please just give me A chance" he grabs my hand holding it. "I'm sorry but we can't" I pull my hand away "you're gonna have to go."

"Really Nia? you're gonna do me like this?"

I can hear the hurt in his voice but I feel this would be the best for both of us, I don't think me and him messing around anymore or getting together would be A good idea.

"Okay, well now I look like a damn fool." He walks towards the door. "Michael this is for the best" I turn around towards him. "I told you I have feelings for you and wanna be with you and that's all you can say?"

"What else do you want me to say?"

"Nothing forget it, It was nice seeing you." He opens the door leaving. I walk towards the door opening it "Michael please don't leave like this, I want us to be friends"

"I don't think we can be friends, that will be way too hard for me to be around you and just act like everything is cool between us because it's not, i'm not gonna pretend that we didn't make out twice, i'm not gonna pretend that we didn't shower together and i'm damn sure not gonna pretend like I don't have feelings for you so no, I don't wanna be friends with you."

Tears begin to roll down my face as he turns and walks away getting into his car and drives off.

I never knew I would fall for him so fast and easily and I never knew it would hurt this much.