Chapter 24: Pain

Unedited and thoda filmy part episode, do tell me how is it

"Nandini" he shouted on top of his voice, seeing him like that even though Abhi and Mukti are in tears they came out of the car and kneeled beside him.

"She is strong Manik" Abhi spoke with broken voice and listening to him Manik hugged Abhi tightly and Mukti hugged both, with all of them crying.

"We have to be strong for her Manik and we have to bring her out of the danger" Abhi spoke in a determined voice, and this clicked something in Mukti brain.

"But bhai, I never saw any mark on Nandini leg because she used to change into shorts in front of me sometimes, but I never saw it and there is no chance that she will cover it with makeup" Mukti voiced out her opinion and this made Manik look at her with a smirk

"Because it was never present on her body Mukti, they tried to keep someone body in her place and distract us from searching for her and then they want to do something to her" Manik spoke and Abhi looked at him confused.

"If its present there is a chance that it might be Nandini, I am afraid Manik, what if they do something to Nandu?" Abhi spoke and Manik looked at him with a pained expression

"Even I am afraid of the same thing Abhi, but the body thy showed doesn't belong to Nandini because she is still alive" Manik spoke, and a look of relief spread over Abhi face but then it was turned into confusion.

"But how do you know that she is still alive?" Abhi asked him with still the confused look on his face. Manik looked at him a sly smile.

"I should thank your sister cheesiness for this, she thought that since we can't express our feeling in front of you guys its better to keep a tracker for the release of hormones inside our body and you know that she is a doctor and a person who has an influence so she got them made and gave one to me and one to her" Manik spoke showing his wrist where his black colour bracelet is present. Abhi and Mukti were confused because it was normal bracelet and there is nothing special in it, but their confusion turned into shock when he twisted the band in a pattern and there is a release of one small chip from the bracelet.

"According to science, when we are with the person whom we love or when we are thinking about them, there will be release of oxytocin hormone inside our body and this chip will recognise the change inside the body and produces a feeling of euphoria inside the body, generally it needs to be implanted inside the body but as I am a sports person I can't keep it so she made it like this and for her she implanted it into her body. So, when she thinks of me this chip will vibrate as hers and my chips both are connected and that is what happened from last night, it was vibrating continuously and that is when I realised that she is still alive but not safe" Manik explained them, and they both had their mouths open listening to them

"I know it's a lot to take in but from now don't even talk to each other regarding this anywhere unless and until you feel the place is safe and our car was being tracked and that is the reason I made my team to swap the cars for privacy so that I can discuss with you guys" Manik spoke before they could speak and all this information was too much for them to take so they just nodded their head in yes processing everything.

"How to rescue her?" Abhi spoke and that is when they saw some people stopping their cars on the highway and coming out from their cars. They started to walk towards them, and it didn't take them time to realise that they were being recognised. Immediately, Abhi ushered them to get inside the car and before the people come closer to them, they rushed out from that place.