7. bickering

"Now let's go to our ladies, otherwise I am sure they will only come here in next 10 minutes" Manik spoke looking at Abhi who smiled at him and nodded his head.

"But on a serious note, if you try to harm her then I think I will have to kill you" Abhi spoke trying to sound serious while walking towards Mukti room which made Manik laugh. Abhi looked at Manik with an angry look

"Don't look at me like that because we both know that we can't even do that because if you kill me, my girlfriend will kill you but then if I kill you, your girlfriend will kill me so that is not possible" Manik spoke to which Abhi made a whatever face but then he turned towards Manik again

"So, you mean to say that my sister will kill me when she knows that I killed you because you hurt her" Abhi asked Manik and Manik looked at him with a sarcastic face

"Yes, that is what I said in English" Manik said and Abhi looked at him with a face

"I am sure she will not kill me" Abhi spoke and Manik looked at Abhi with an irritated face

"I am sure she will kill you" Manik spoke and at the same time they entered the room to both the girls talking. Abhi knew that it's waste to argue with Manik. He looked at Nandini

"Nandu will you kill me?" Abhi asked and Nandini was shocked to listen that question from her brother

"Why would I kill you bhai?" Nandini asked Abhi with confused expressions and even Mukti was confused.

"You will not even kill him when he killed your boyfriend?" Manik asked Nandini who became more confused.

"And why the hell would bhai kill you?" Nandini asked him and this time she was irritated

"Because he will hurt you and then I will kill him" Abhi spoke and Nandini was shocked to hear this

"Why will he hurt me when he loves me?" Nandini asked again and this time Manik moved towards her, side hugged her and kissed her head

"See you know this but your brother don't have any trust on me, he is giving me warning that he will kill me if I hurt you and all but then I told him that if you kill me, then Nandu will kill me.... So tell him Nandu that you will him if he kills me" Manik asked her the last part with a pout on his face which made Nandini smile seeing the kid in him.

"Ok, bhai if you hurt Manik then I will kill you... so happy now?" nandini spoke with a smile on her face and then she asked the last line to Manik who happily nodded his head and hugged her keeping his head in her neck while showing his tongue to Abhi.

"See no one loves me here" Abhi spoke with a crying face and that is when Mukti hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks. Abhi smiled immediately and kissed her forehead. Both the girls looked at each other and smiled at their boys who are behaving like kids now.

"Ok now stop your drama and go freshen up, we will have dinner and then both of you will be to sleep as you both have match tomorrow" Nandini ordered while slapping Manik on his hands which are around her waist. Manik groaned and snuggled more into Nandini which made her smile.

"See now that you are open he is doing all this otherwise he would be listening to everyone silently" Abhi spoke and Manik looked at him still hugging Nandini.

"You know what you are right, we both are official now so let me do this also" saying this Manik pecked Nandini on her lips which made her shocked and she made her mouth in O shape in shock.

"What the hell is that Manik?" she asked him when she came out from shock and she looked at her brother who was looking at Manik with anger in his face.

"Don't look at me like that, this is revenge for the kiss you had with my sister in front of me" Manik spoke which made Abhi shook his head at him.

"So, this means, bhai are you ok with our relation completely" Nandini asked and Abhi nodded his head at him

"To be honest I was about to ask you that you are going to marry Manik but I guess I was late for that" Abhi spoke and in the next second Nandini pushed Manik from her and rushed to her brother. She hugged Abhi tightly

"Thank you bhai" Nandini spoke and Abhi kissed her head which made Manik and Mukti smile. Mukti moved towards Manik and hugged him to which he kissed her head making her snuggle closer to him.

"Manik and Abhi" they heard Cabir voice which made all of them look towards the door.

"Thank god you both are here, coach wants to see you both regarding tomorrow match" Cabir spoke and both the boys were ready to go. Abhi kissed Nandini and Mukti forehead and even Manik did the same. Cabir was shocked because he saw Manik kissing Nandini in front of Abhi.

"Don't look like that he knows" Manik spoke in Cabir eyes while crossing him and this made Cabir smile. Soon he left from the girls room after talking to them for some time.

Boys completed their meeting with coach and they were about to go to freshen up but then decided against it because it was already dinner time. So they all settled on the dinning table. As usual Abhi, Manik, Cabir an Druv sat together, Nandini and Mukti came at the same time and they settled on the table such that they were in front of their boyfriends.

They were having their dinner with laughter when Druv cleared his throat slowly to gain attention from his friends.

"Nandini are you free after match tomorrow?" Druv asked making all of them confused. Nandini nodded her head in yes making Druv smile

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow? And before you get tensed about your brother then let me tell you that he has already given me the permission to take you on date?" Druv asked and all the thing that is heard the next second is

"What"