11. His announcement

"Manik" "Manik"

The shouts of fans echoed in the stadium as the captain scored another century winning the match for team India. His teammates were happy that he is constantly in form also faced another victory under him. All hugged Manik congratulating him. Abhi came closer to Manik and hugged him

"Congrats my brother" Abhi spoke shouting in Manik ears which made Manik smile. Abhi was about to break the hug but Manik held him tighter

"Listen now I am going to announce that I am in love but don't worry I am not going to announce Nandini name.... I will just say that I am in love with one girl" Manik spoke in Abhi ears with a small voice so that no one can hear him. Abhi broke the hug with a smile and nodded his head to Manik.

"We will discuss this completely with girls at night" Abhi spoke and moved to other players hugging ad celebrating the win. After all they won the series against Australia. The post-match presentation was soon commenced making Manik smile.

"Do you think that only because of the Indian skipper you lost the series?" the host asked the Australian skipper while taking his interview which caught Manik attention and he looked at the Australian captain.

"Well you can say that is true up to some extent but we all know that cricket is a game of team, so I would rather say that the team played well and they deserve the win for the hard work they did... not that we didn't do we did but less than them" the captain spoke and Manik smiled and looked at Abhi who was there to collect perfect catch award.

"Now I would like Mr. Aaron to give away the man of the match award to the Indian skipper for his magnificent century today" the host announced and Manik moved towards the guests to collect the award. He then moved towards the hose for the interview.

"Firstly, congratulations for the victory" the host spoke

"Thanks a lot, but as my friend told here earlier, cricket is a team sport and without their support and the fans support in foreign country it's not possible" Manik spoke with his charming smile on his face which is contagious.

"How do you describe this series because you had your own ups and downs and even the team had them?" the host asked

"I will just say that we have worked hard and we are lucky enough that our hard work payed off, we try to work hard and hard so that when the luck is not with us we will feel better at least we have lost by doing some efforts" Manik spoke and smiled at the host.

"Do you want to dedicate this century of yours?" the host asked after some questions and this was the question that Manik was waiting from start.

"Yes indeed today I want to dedicate this to a person who is with me as a friend from the last 5 years, a person who is with me as a mother for me from the point she came into my life, a person who is with me as my lover from the last 2 years, the person who is going to snatch my last name soon" Manik spoke and indeed his words made the entire stadium silent making all the people shocked.

"Wow, that was some serious announcement Manik, congrats to you for finding her... if you don't mind can we know her name?" the host asked and Manik smiled at him

"Sorry I won't reveal it now, will do soon but what I can say is that she is in this stadium in common people as she hates to be treated special as my girlfriend" he spoke and soon the presentation came to an end. His friends from the Australian team congratulated him and soon Manik moved towards the Indian dressing room.

As soon as he entered the dressing room, his face was hit with hand gloves, followed by any other item they found in dressing room. He tried to dodge them, but he couldn't do that because of the force and number they are coming.

"Guys stop it" Manik shouted but his words were unheard by them and he was attacked by different things in the dressing room.

"Stop it" he shouted, and all the people stopped throwing things at him

"I know you all want to meet her, and you will meet her during dinner now be quiet" Manik spoke in no nonsense mood while cabir was smirking seeing Manik. Soon, they got their mobiles back and moved towards the team bus to return to the hotel.

The moment you entered my life, I know that I am the most luckiest person in the world to receive a gem like you

The moment you entered my life, I know that I am the most luckiest person in the world to receive a gem like you... will always be grateful to you for the things you have done for me and the things you told me when I am low.... The way you hold me when I am down and the way you hold me when I am high with pride... thus making me always a down to earth person... may be some words here and there will not be sufficient for me to describe about you jaan... just as the name suggest you are my jaan and will always be the same till dea... sorry I won't complete the word because you don't like it when I talk about that..... to conclude all my feelings about you just I LOVE YOU is not enough

#loveoflife #jaan #baby

Manik kept their picture in all his social media accounts which made the whole world stir in happiness and shock that the most eligible bachelor is now out of limits to very girl.