8. What happened to him?

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow? And before you get tensed about your brother then let me tell you that he has already given me the permission to take you on date?" Druv asked and all the thing that is heard the next second is

"What" from Manik, Mukti, Abhi and Cabir. The only person who couldn't react was Nandini, she was shocked to core listening to Druv.

"Did I ask something wrong guys?" Druv asked them with a confused face seeing their glares. Manik gave him a very hard glare which made Cabir laugh.

"Druv you tell me, if someone asks your girl for a date in front of you then what will you do?" Cabir asked Druv to which he was confused, but he thought for a second.

"I will beat him" Druv spoke and his answer made Cabir look at Manik who was even ready to do that. Cabir moved closer to Manik ear as he was sitting beside Manik itself.

"Don't even think of beating him today we have a match tomorrow" Cabir spoke and Manik took a deep breath controlling himself.

"Nandini please say something" Druv asked and this made Nandini come out of her thoughts and she looked at Abhi with a glare.

"Sorry Druv but I already have a boyfriend and I can't go on a date with you" Nandini spoke giving a small smile to Druv and then she looked at Manik with the same smile. Manik smiled instantly looking at her

"You didn't tell me before and even when I asked permission Abhi didn't say anything about this?" Druv spoke with a sad look which made Nandini feel a little. She held Druv hands on top of table

"He doesn't know Druv... I told him about my boyfriend today only" she spoke and Druv nodded his head with a smile this time.

"Who is that lucky guy?" Druv asked her and Nandini looked at Abhi and then at Manik.

"I will introduce him soon" she spoke and winked at Manik secretly who gave her a confused look. Manik then stood up from his place and looked at Abhi

"Abhi can you please come to my room, I need to speak with you?" Manik spoke and Abhi knew this was coming, he nodded his head in no because he knew he will get killed today.

"I seriously request you to come now because after that I don't think you will like what will happen?" Manik spoke with an authoritative voice which made Abhi nod his head immediately. Manik and Abhi then moved towards Manik room.

"If you want to see your brother alive after their talk then please I highly request you to follow them" Cabir spoke and this made Nandini look at Cabir with a shock.

"Do you think he will seriously kill bhai?" Nandini asked with a doubt in her voice which made Cabir grin.

"Obviously, today only he gave approval for your relation and by evening he gets to know that your brother approves someone else for you... definitely he will kill him" Cabir spoke and this made Nandini wander in her thoughts.

"I think I need to go and Mukti come with me" Nandini spoke and left to the room.

Manik entered his room with Abhi and locked the door making Abhi gulp his throat.

"So, you want Nandini to date Druv?" Manik asked Abhi folding his shirt sleeves which immediately made Abhi to nod his head in no. Manik glared at Abhi

"Don't even try to tell lie because Druv knows how much you are protective for Nandu and he dared to ask her one a date in front of you that means he asked your permission before" Manik spoke glaring at Abhi. He looked at Manik with a nervous smile

"I didn't tell him that I will allow her to date him what I told is that I will allow her to date a cricketer" Abhi spoke to defend himself and this made Manik look at Abhi with a smirk

"So, you don't have any problem if Nandini dates a cricketer right but what will she feel when she gets to know that her boyfriend had beaten her brother brutally that he was not able to play the match tomorrow" Manik spoke making Abhi nervous.

"Are you really going to beat me?" Abhi asked and this made Manik look at him with a smirk. Without saying anything Manik moved closer to Abhi and he took his collar in his hands.

"How dare you do this Abhi?" Manik asked and this time his voice is not like before. This time the voice is with pain which made Abhi confused but then he smiled at Manik

"Listen he came to me and asked me if I will allow Nandu to date a cricketer and I told yes because I wanted her to date you but then he took it in a different way" Abhi spoke and Manik looked at Abhi with a serious look. Keeping his face neutral, Manik gave Abhi a solid punch in his stomach which made Abhi yell in pain. His shout was heard by Nandini and Mukti who was outside the room. They were tensed listening to his scream

"Bhai" "Abhi" both yelled banging the door. Manik glared at Abhi and went to open the door. He opened the door, sat on his bed with an angry look. Both the ladies checked Abhi for any injuries and when they find him perfectly alright, they took a breath of relief.

"Manik what is this? How ca you beat him like this when there is no mistake of his?" Nandini shouted at Manik which made him look at her with a sarcastic smile.

"Fine now I am the culprit" he spoke with irritated voice and this made Nandini shock. She knew that Manik will be angry, but this is not what she expected. She looked at Abhi and Mukti and signalled them to move out which they did immediately. 

early update

anyone expected?

keep guessing why manik behaved like this?

love

prathyusha