9. His side of story

"What happened to him?" Abhi asked Mukti when Nandini went behind Manik following him. Mukti looked at Abhi with a sad smile and held his hand.

"When I was born, my parents some what failed to realise that their elder son is just two years old and need his parents as much as the two-month-old me needed" Mukti spoke making Abhi frown at her.

"They took care of him and loved him for sure but they failed to express it to him when he needed, they were so into taking care of me that they forgot him and all he did in his day was spending time alone and imagine how it would have effected his mind. So, now he is afraid that if a new member comes into Nandini life, maybe she will ignore him how my parents did with him" she spoke and Abhi looked at her with a shocked face

"You know that my sister never does that?" Abhi spoke and Mukti smiled at him

"Even his heart knows that but his mind brings him about the pain he tolerated in such a small age so he need assurance which only she can give him now" she spoke, and this made Abhi smiled at her. Mukti hugged Abhi and hid herself in his arms which made Abhi tensed.

"What happened to my baby?" he asked her with a peck on her hair and moving his hand on her head. She snuggled into his arms making him smile.

"Sometimes I feel what if I am not in life of bhai, he wouldn't have to have this depression mode in his brain, he would be happy with mom and dad, he would achieve what he wanted to, he wouldn't have any burden at small age and he wouldn't have to sacrifice his dream of study for me" Mukti spoke and this brought tears in Abhi eyes. He can't even imagine that somethings are happening to her.

"Then also eventually your bhai will suffer" Abhi spoke making Mukti look at him with a confused look. He then held her hand and made her sit on bed.

"See if you are not there then whom will I love, pamper, kiss and have relationship for life, and if you are not there imagine me being sad all day which will affect my sister and this would have had eventually effected your brother. So, my dear baby please smile, and your presence is needed in everyone life" he spoke and Mukti looked at him with a smile.

"I love you" she spoke making him grin but instead of replying to her he kissed her on her lips, she too started to respond to him making him groan. He nibbled her lower lip which granted him the entrance into her mouth. She sat on his lap and then they both fell on bed while kissing. He then turned their positions coming on top of her, they both started to remove their clothes but suddenly Abhi stops in middle

"What happened?" Mukti asked him with a frown on her face

"What if they both come, you know I hate it when we leave it in middle" Abhi spoke and Mukti looked at him with a smile

"As I know my brother now even, he will be doing the things we are doing so don't worry and worry whether you have protection or not" she spoke making Abhi make an angry face

"He is going to have fun with my sister" he asked her with an irritated voice which made Mukti giggle

"Then even I am his sister so now are you coming or not?" she asked him and Abhi grinned nodding his head in yes.

"Which person with brains will say now when you are in position like this" he spoke and without giving her a chance to respond he started to kiss her again. Soon they both were lost in their land.

---

Manik who moved out from Abhi's room, wanted to go to his room but he knew that Nandini will come behind him. As he wanted to be alone for some time, he moved towards the terrace which was in hotel but not many used that. He smiled to himself when he saw that he was the only person there. He then sat on the ground facing the sky filled with beautiful stars lost in his thoughts.