13. Her thoughts

"So, now are you going to tell us who is the unluckiest girl that has to tolerate this arrogant man" the head coach spoke making all of them laugh at the annoyed look on Manik face

"Don't say like that sir" Nandini spoke and all looked at her with a confused look

"Why are you defending this stupid boy?" the head coach asked Nandini and she gave him a smile

"Sir, if anyone say bad things about you, will your wife be silent?" Nandini questioned the coach and he nodded his head in no

"The same reason sir" she spoke and all of them took a minute to process and when they did, they understood that she is the girl who is girlfriend of Manik. All of them looked shocked at both.

"So, you mean the girl who is loved by Manik is you?" the coach asked and Manik nodded in yes which made all of them smile at Manik.

"Finally, we get to see the girl who is the reason for the sleepless nights of Manik" Druv spoke making all of them confused

"I will tell you, once in the middle of the night I went to meet Manik but then I saw him talking with someone on mobile with a smile on the face so I went back again but then after some hours I went again and found him on mobile still talking with some one and like that I saw him so many times so I concluded that he is in love so from that day I was waiting when he will tell this" Druv spoke and all of the smile at Manik who was blushing now.

Nandini looked here and there trying to hide her smile and her heated cheeks but all laughed seeing both like this.

"Druv, you saw them only once, but I even saw them having their romance and think how much embarrassed I would have felt" Cabir spoke and Nandini blushed immediately but Manik glared at Cabir.

"When did you see us like that?" Manik asked making Nandini look at him with wide eyes.

"And why the hell did you touch my sister Manik?" Abhi spoke to Manik making Manik roll his eyes at Abhi

"For the same reason why, you touched my sister" Manik spoke with an attitude which made Abhi roll his eyes and he smacked Manik on his head making him scowl

"You Cabir stop telling lies to everyone because you got to know about our relation some days ago only and there is no chance that you saw us like that so please stop it" Manik spoke in attitude again making all of them smile.

"Guys stop this all and tell me from when it started and how?" Akash, one of their teammates asked making Manik smile

"There used to be boy who was very happy in his life, he just wanted to prove his parents that he is a worthy son and in that process he made several mistakes which created a barrier between him and his parents... then suddenly his entire world collapsed when he found that his parents are no more and he even started cricket which their parents hate to get their attention but then when he wanted them they were gone forever and ever... the boy started to felt depressed that there is no one with him to support him but then entered an angel in his life who came to take his all the pain and made him into a happy soul" Manik spoke making all of their eyes turn into tears but the most affected one was Nandini because she knew that his smile is mostly because of her and if something happens to her then he will again return to that old depressed soul which she doesn't want him to go and whenever she tries to explain it to him he doesn't listen to her.

He is a person who is living on a hope named Nandini and if one some one tells him that hope will not be with him from now then there is no doubt that he will go back into the same phase. Nandini has this realisation in the first 6 months of their relation and from the same time she is trying to feed into his brain that he must be strong for her whether she stays with him or not.

"Where are you lost?" Nandini heard Abhi voice which made her come out from her thoughts and she smiled at him and nodded her head in no. she then looked at Manik who was looking at her with concerned face to which she smiled. Manik was about to come near Nandini but then he was surrounded by his teammates which distracted him and taking this as a chance Nandini moved away from the dining area and this was noticed only by Cabir. Seeing the look on Nandini face, Cabir decided to follow her

"I think you need someone to talk to" Cabir stated as he reached Nandini when he saw that Nandini sat on terrace making her startled. She looked at him with a smile when she realised that it was Cabir.

"What do you mean Cabir?" Nandini asked him not knowing what he meant

"What I mean is that sometimes it's good to talk with people to have some closure which you need" Cabir spoke looking at the stars and his words made Nandini look at him with a sad look

"I don't know what to say because I am afraid that if anything happens to me then what will happen to Manik and I am always in these thoughts that I am not able to be happy with him" Nandini spoke making Cabir smile

"I am happy with the face that you are thinking about him after something happens to you but Nandini will he be happy knowing that you are not happy with him now because you are afraid of what will happen in future.... Whatever may be in the future we can't change it and for that there is no need to spoil our present and our precious moments" Cabir spoke and his words made Nandini smile and she hugged Cabir making him smile too.

"What is happening here?" they both heard a playful voice from behind and turned to find out that it was Manik. They smiled seeing Manik there

"I am trying to flatter this girl and make her my girlfriend but unfortunately she is already taken by a stupid boy" Cabir spoke making Manik laugh at him

"Anyway, I will leave you both alone" Cabir spoke and left from there

"Who on earth will reject a good guy like Cabir?" Manik asked coming near Nandini and she looked at him with a smile. He was confused seeing her look and raised his eyebrows at her asking for what and in return she just kissed him on his lips.