Prologue

"manik" "manik"

This is the only name heard in the stadium where there is match between India and Australia, but this match is happening in Australia, but the ground is completely echoed with the name of the Indian skipper who is on the strike and ready to get his ton this time.

The famous Australian fast bowler is ready to deliver the ball and India need just 5 runs needed in the last one over and it's almost win for India and the skipper manik need 2 runs to get his ton done. As soon as the ball is delivered, he hit the ball with such a force and timing that the destination of the ball is in the stands and India won the match with 9 wickets.

The finals scores were the skipper, Manik Malhotra with 104* and the vice-captain, Abhimanyu Murthy with 45* while the opener cabir who came along with manik scored 70 runs and the effort of these three persons' took India to the victory.

After the celebrations were ended, manik went for the Post match presentation. He reached the ground and he found many people still in the stands and he smiled at that because Indians are everywhere in the world.

"So, let's get started with the presentation and today it is absolutely wonderful performance from both the teams and the luck didn't favor the home team and the guest team won the series. So, we would like to thank all the sponsors and now I would ask the chairman of the Australian cricket board to present the man of the match award to the Indian skipper, manik" the host spoke and manik walked to collect the prize with claps and roars of his name.

"It's Australia and how are you feeling after seeing this kind of support for you here?" Host asked manik as he came to him for a chat. Manik smiled at the question of the host

"Here the support is for team India and it's always glad to see Indians in every country we go and play... It feels like we are in home away from home" he spoke, and the host smiled at him.

"So, what is the secret behind the success of this series" host asked and manik looked focused for a second

"I would say it is the atmosphere of the dressing room you all know that the media incident which happened a while ago and after that we have decided to keep all the negativity away from the dressing room and I think we are successful in that" he spoke and the host nodded his head.

"What you want to say about your performance?" He asked and then manik had a full wide smile on his face.

"After the media incident where all Indian cricketers are bashed reason being me, I was all upset and even decided to go away from the series, but someone told me that not everyone get a chance to represent the country and when we get it, we should use it to full extent. so today I will dedicate this performance to that person" he spoke, and host smiled and soon the presentation got ended with skipper receiving the cup and the whole team had some fun and clicked many photographs.

India

There is a girl seeing the match live inspire being late night in India only for one person. When she heard his dialogues in the post-match presentation, she smiled to core

"Indeed, I am right Mr. Malhotra, you should thank me in a proper way" she spoke to herself and took her mobile out and typed a message to manik.

"Get ready to thank me in our way and by the way your batting is awesome my bf" she typed the message and waited for his reply but when she didn't receive anything she slept with a smile on her face.

update of accidental pregnancy will be in 1-2 hours

the old stories are going to come back on wattpad including your favorite P3

will soon upload it too

love
prathyusha