5. explanation

"what the hell Nandini... I am not going to approve this relation" he spoke and both Manik and Nandini looked at Abhi with a shocked face.

"why bhai?" she asked Abhi and looked at him who is furious

"buddy" Manik was about to speak something when Abhi showed him his palm indicating him not to speak, which immediately made Manik shut his mouth.

"from how many years it is going on?" Abhi asked in a cold voice which made Nandini shiver

"from two years" Manik spoke in low voice and this made Abhi look at Manik with a disbelief look.

"wow... seriously I thought that you liked me for my sister so you helped me but no you helped me because you want to spend some time with my sister" Abhi spoke and this made Mukti to looked at both Manik and Abhi.

"what are you mad?" Manik looked furious but he can't show his anger because he is the one who is at fault.

"then explain me Manik, how should I react when I came to know that your friend is in relation with your sister and that too from the past two years and you don't even have a damn clue about it" he spoke and this made Manik silent because, he knew that whatever Abhi spoke now was true and he can't do anything now.

"I know you are correct but there is reason that we didn't tell you about this Abhi and believe me that after listening to this even you will agree with me" Manik spoke to Abhi with a soft voice and this made Abhi look at Manik and then at Nandini.

"bhai I know there must be a reason that you hid this from us so tell us that reason bhai" Mukti spoke now as she was silent from the start, her words brought the peace to Manik which he wanted.

"and Abhi you will listen to what bhai has to say and then o whatever you want" Mukti spoke to Abhi and he nodded in yes looking at her.

"when I won my first man of the match award in my first international match, I just wanted to come to mom and hug her tightly and show her that her mannu did it but then when I reached after the match I found their dead bodies and the reason for their death is me as they drove the car fast so they can reach home before me and surprise me but then I was really surprised because I didn't even dream a welcome like that, they left leaving you and me alone in this world muku... what you both don't know is that I went into depression at that time and there is no one to console me as you are in your own grief and Abhi was helping you and I was happy for that so I started to spend less time with you... then she came into my life" Manik spoke and he cleared the lump in his throat and also his eyes were teary thinking about those days.

"then she changed me and she changed me for good, she took care of me like a mother, she guided me like a father, she held my hand like a friend and she loved me like a lover... I am damn sure that if Nandini didn't happen in my life then I would have not been on this world still alive" he spoke and looked at Abhi who was already looking at him. He then looked at Nandini who was looking at him with tears in her eyes. She then wiped her tears and cleared her throat

"I will start from her then we eventually fell in love an the first thing Manik told was that he want to tell to you about us but then I was the one who told him that we shouldn't tell this to you because I know at that time if I come and say that I am in love the first reaction of yours would be that you are so small how can you be in love and all so I just wanted to prove myself to everyone that I am with Manik because I deserve it but not because I am your sister or something else" she spoke and Abhi looked at Nandini with a smile on his face.

"I am proud of you then, now and always" he spoke and hugged her kissing her forehead. Nandini smiled at her brother and looked at Manik who was hugging Mukti.

"are you gussa on me?" Manik asked Mukti in her ears while hugging her and she nodded her head in no immediately. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

"so bhai do you accept us now?" Nandini asked Abhi and he broke the hug and looked at both Manik and Nandini.

"I will accept only on one condition" he spoke and Manik looked at Abhi with a serious face.

"the condition is that Manik will be a complete vegetarian for one year" Abhi spoke and he hid his smile and when his condition got into the head of Manik he looked at Abhi with a glare. Being a Punjabi all he loves is food and he kept a condition that he should be away from food.

"do you seriously think that I will do that?" Manik asked Abhi and he looked at Manik with a glare

"then I am not going to accept your relation" Abhi spoke folding his arms on his chest.

"then I am not going to allow my sister to marry you" saying this Manik held Mukti hand and moved away from Abhi room making Abhi and Nandini shock.

i dont know why always i dont find time for writing

this month had been hectic with brother marriage

apologizes for the late updates

please tolearte this for another 2-3 weeks

love

prathyusha