27. MaNan meet

Manik, who came into the dangerous place to look for his life Nandini, knew that he was set to face many things he was not ready to digest. So he masked himself like some other person using a fake beard and moustache and covered himself with a cap in the city, and he soon reached the forest area where Nandini went missing where he removed his getup. He knew that every forest has tribals inside them, and he had a tiny hope that the tribals would help him save his Nandini and get his life back on track. So he moved deep into the forest and soon met the tribals on the hunt for the animals.

"Hello, my name is Manik, and I need the help of you people," Manik spoke when he spotted the tribals. He easily recognized the tribals because of their dress.

"Who are you, and why should we help you?" the tribal asked with a scrutinizing gaze at Manik, and Manik looked at him with a helpless face.

"My wife is missing, and I need your help," Manik spoke with a low voice, and the tribal looked at him with a confused look this time.

"If your wife is missing, then go and complain to the police force; in what way we will help you and how the hell can we believe that you are married?" the tribal asked Manik, and Manik looked at him with a smile. He took his mobile out and showed his marriage photo to the tribal people, and he trusted him because their marriage happened in another tribal group.

"I can't help you directly; I can just make you meet our head of the group, and if he decided to help you, then we will; otherwise, then nothing will happen from our side," the tribal person spoke, making Manik smile and they both moved towards the tribal group.

"Lord, this man seeks our help to rescue his missing wife" the person introduced them to the head of the group.

"You can leave, Drago," the Lord spoke, dismissing the person, and now Manik is alone with the Lord of the tribal group.

"Now tell me what your problem is," the Lord asked Manik, and then Manik explained to the Lord all the details of marrying Nandini in the tribal group in South Africa and the story of her missing along with her camp details

"In the camp, she is working right. Can I look at her picture?" the Lord asked, and Manik showed him the picture of Nandini, making him a shock.

"Is this girl your wife?" the Lord asked, and Manik nodded his head in yes with a confused face

"She is a very good soul, she rescued my little girl and my wife from a serious illness which might take their lives, so if you need any help in finding her, then I will be the one in the front" the Lord spoke and Manik had a smile on his face. As he agreed to help them Manik made the Lord listen to the audio clip Nandini sent him and additionally he played another audio which he did not play to Abhi and Mukti.

'Manik I told you right that there is something wrong with that company and I am correct Manik, as it is the place with only hospital the tribal people will go there if they have the symptoms due to the poisoning which the company causes. Once the people come there they will give some herbal medicines to them but nearly 1-2 days after they take that medicine, their health will get low and then soon they will go to the place again and this time they are admitting them into the small camp in the company from where they were taken to one room and kill them Manik for their organs, just now before this I saw them killing one 8 year old kid Manik, how can they kill such a innocent child for their selfish reasons Manik, having no other choice I came back but then for the next two days I saved around four people from going there to die which made the company people suspicious of me and I think they will eventually come at me Manik so before that hope you will listen to this and protect the tribals if they take me because the people can't die because of the selfish reason of some other people'

The voice message ended there and both the Lord and Manik have tears in their eyes. Manik had tears because he feels himself responsible as he did not listen to the voice message before and save his girl and the Lord had tears in his eyes because two out of the four people whom Nandini saved were the wife and child of the Lord. So, he felt guilty because her life came into danger saving his family.

"I know how to find her in this forest" the Lord spoke and soon he gave some instructions to find Nandini in the dense forest. Manik left from the tribal place with a hope to find Nandini in the place he was told. He again covered his head because he does not want to alert anyone about his arrival. When Manik was moving in that direction with a device for his navigation, he was attacked by one person.

A person in blank jeans and black t-shirts covered with a scarf is running in the forest trying to find something with a device in his hand. He then looked behind him to see one person following him, so he immediately covered himself and the other person missed the person. He then escaped from that place. (the person being chased in the previous chapter (25th chapter) is Manik himself).

Manik after deviating the person, followed him without getting noticed. Soon he entered the dungeon and saw all the unethical operations which are being performed in that life. He was about to enter when he heard them talking about Nandini and soon one person came with Nandini. As soon as he saw Nandini, his heartbeat became high, and her state alone made him feel bad about himself. When the person was about to attack Nandini, Manik could not stop himself and ran towards that person and held his hand.

"You said that you will kill me if Nandini tells me about you right then let me tell you she has already told me about you and your so-called good deeds" Manik spoke to the person who was shocked seeing him there and even Nandini was shocked. So Manik started to beat the person and the other person also came to attack Manik with a rod, but Nandini hit that person with another rod. Soon Manik held Nandini hand when both people were on ground and they ran for their life from that place.