Beg For Me

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! I am trying to be more clear and calm with writing!! I'm rereading like ten times trying to get it perfect!! Enjoy my lovelies!!!

Chapter Soundtrack:
Let's Fall in Love - Finneas
Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish
The Wall - PatrickReza
Arsonist's Lullabye - Hozier
Bite - Troye Sivan

You got up from the bed, and tried to grab his arm. "He's a cop, Kylo. I took care of it. It's not the first time and not the last. Men are jerks. It's a fact I've lived with." Kylo stopped and looked at you. You were still naked and sparkled in sweat. His eyes raked across your body and you blushed. He paused putting on his pants, leaving the fly undone, and walked to where you were kneeling on the bed. His hands came around your cheeks, cradling your face. He kissed you softly and let you go. Picking up his tee shirt, and throwing it over his head. "Angel. He may be a cop here on Earth, but he is a demon from Hell. I've fought him. Nasty son of a bitch. That's why when he saw me, he got angry. He recognized me." Kylo touched his back and instantly missed his wings. "Less wingspan but he knew who I was."

You grabbed the sheet and pulled it around you. He zipped his pants, and made a move to the door. Jumping up, and you ran to the door, tripping on the huge king size sheet. You landed on your elbow with a thud against the wooden door. Rubbing your arm, you tried to reason with him. "Look. You can't just kill whoever you want here. You've been down here long enough to know that. Just let him be. I promise if he makes a move on me again, you can do all kinds of Angel things to him, okay?" He pulled you up, and chuckled. "Okay Angel. But there won't be a next time because I'm going with you." Ripping the sheet back off of you he threw you over his shoulder and smacked your bottom hard. "Isn't that right?"

He grabbed your cheek, and you tumbled to the bed laughing. He stood over you in his jean clad thighs. You laid below him, tugging on his belt loops pulling him closer to you. Smirking up at him you unzipped his fly, already feeling his hard erection under the coarse material. His face hung over you, taking his eyes over your naked body. His hair hung down in front of his eyes. His lips twitching to the side, as he smirked down to you. He had begun growing a little mustache and letting his facial hair grow to a stubble. Days in bed rolling around with you, made him grow lazy.

You loved feeling him kiss your neck, you have the stubble scratch your skin. When he kissed a trail down spine and mixed his tongue with the burn of his beard, it made you wet with anticipation. Seeing him looking down at you, ready to tackle you for another round, well you couldn't remember how many times  he had made you come.  He looked at you like you were a whole meal. Everytime. Like he could swollen you up with one lick of his long tongue. And oh God, that tongue. He knew how to make your back arch with one single swipe. Kylo ripped his shirt off from his back. He bent down and growled down from on top of you. "Get ready Angel. I want to hear you scream my name until you're hoarse."

Kate crouched there. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. A knife in her hand. Blood still dripping from its hilt. She had fucked up. Fucked up bad. She had tears forming in her eyes. She never meant to really do it. She never meant to actually kill him. She only meant to scare him and use him as bait. Just to get you to come. Dameron had egged her on. Actually pushing it in. But her hand was the one who held the knife. And now he was dead. He crept behind her and laughed menacing in her ear. "Now you're just like me. A killer." She was never going to be able to go back. Her wings would be taken. She was a bitch but not a killer. At least not humans anyway. She held the knife up and looked at it in her palm. The weight of her entire world sat in her fingers. She stood up from the bloody store clerk. He has followed her so innocently. And now he was dead. Dameron laughed behind. Walking away leaving her standing still, gazing upon her victim. "No. No this can't happen." She stretched her wings out and launched herself into the air. The wind catching her and sailing her through the sky. She tucked them to her back and dove back to Earth. She spotted Dameron walking back to his cop car.