Dont Let The Sun Go Down On Me

A/N My loves. This is the finale. This chapter is heavy. A very strong trigger warning needs to be issued. We are going to be dealing with stabbing, and an inevitable death. Please, trust me. I love you.

Chapter Soundtrack:
If I could Fly - One Direction
Space Song - Beach House
She Knows - J Cole
Godless - BANKS
The One That Got Away - Brielle Von Hugal
Collide - Rachel Platten

Kylo felt the pain of guardianship hit his soul. You were in danger. He felt it. Kylo ran out of the house and sprinted down the street. His boots padded down the hot asphalt. His breath ragged with worry. You were alive. He knew that for certain. The closer he got to you the more his body ached. He could feel your pain. He could feel every broken bone. He had let you down. His only role, to watch out for you, was forgotten. His chest hurt. He wasn't sure if it was your pain he was feeling or his own heart breaking. He ran past cars and people. Everything seemed to have stopped in a moment in time. Kylo heard his heartbeat in his ears.

He rounded the last corner with a sudden stop. You had pulled him to the news station. Your pain was excruciating. He saw a group of people around a small, crumpled figure on the ground. A woman was crying at the side of a car. It had a huge hole knocked out of the windshield glass. Spiderwebs of cracks spread across the front. Kylo pushed his way through, elbowing people as he threw them out of the way.

There you were. Laying there, unconscious. Kylo could hear the ambulance nearing. The sirens blaring, making the passerby aware they needed to move. Kylo knelt down beside you. You were still breathing. He tried to take away your pain. But the wings being absent from his back, reminded him he couldn't. The EMTs moved people out of the way. Kylo never left your hand. They loaded you up, and began working on your fragile body. Easily pushing the stretcher into the back of the ambulance. They spoke to him, but their voices were echos in his mind as he watched you. Your brow furrowed in pain, your fingers twitched in your sleep.

"Sir, we need some information. What is her name?" Kylo barely glanced off your face. He answered all their questions, and concerns. His hand stroking your face, and tangling his fingers into yours.

The bus rolled to an abrupt stop, with the back doors being flung open. More nurses piled in, pulling you away from him. Struggling to breath, he watched as they wheeled you into the cold, white building. "Kylo?" A familiar voice called from a distance. He could almost make it out. He was watching you being taken away. An arm came to his shoulder. "Kylo, I'm here. What happened?" He looked down at Rey. It was then he realized he had tears running down his face. He had been sobbing for the whole ride, as he watched you lay unconscious. His face was already puffy, and sopping wet.

"Kylo, how is she?"  Rey gazed at him. watching the worry lines bounce off his handsome face. His lip quivered. She could see him visibly shaking. "Rey? I don't know. I don't know."

Dropping the spoon she was mixing and dancing with seconds before, Kate turned in shock.  "What are you doing here?" She pushed herself flat against the sink, as she looked around the kitchen for battle plans. She would have to move him to the dining room. Hux would have to get over the antique dishes that were bound to shatter. Kate looked up at him, catching his eyes and knowing they were both thinking the same thing. He chuckled and gazed at Kate. Damerons laugh dripped with evil intent. His fingers started to grow. Long nails turning into talons shot out from his fingers. His nice looking face contorting to a menacing shape with distended cheekbones and snarling teeth. He began to hunch over, as he looked over the kitchen island. The soup Kate was cooking, boiling away, with small bubbles.