Young and Beautiful

A/N Hello my loves!! This chapter will have some spicy Soft Kylo. But get ready because the shit is about to hit the fan and Kylo is going to show out! I hope you like it!!! 😘

TW: NSFW,someone is going to drug someone, talk of orgies, someone talking about rape.

Chapter Soundtrack:
Ain't Misbeavin' - Louis Armstrong
100$ bills - Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Love Is The Drug- Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Young and Beautiful- Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Hotel Sayre - Craig Armstrong
Magic Tree and I Let Myself Go - Craig Armstrong

************************************

The bubbles floated around you and Kylo in the tub. Somehow Hux had secured a gigantic claw foot. The designs were Roman in nature, with golden swirls and emerald leaves scrolled romantically around the legs. The water from inside the tub, sloshing around as Kylo wiggled his weight around. You sat between his legs. His knees up against your head. Your legs draped around his hips.

Your head had drifted back on the back of the tub. The large white walls engulfed you and Kylo's bodies. Your feet being rubbed by his massive hands. This was the best way to wake up. Last night was a dream. Endless hours of lovemaking and raunchy fucking, had left both of your bodies sore and needing rest. When you both had decided you couldn't do another round, it was six in the morning. You settled on a bath with the giant, relaxing before the day began. The hot water soothed your hips, and shaky legs. You could barely lift your arms up to put your body into the tub. Kylo had run the tub while you had collapsed on the bed. He picked you up and lowered you into the frothy water, and climbed in front of you.

"How do you feel, my Angel?" He gently tugged your foot closer to him, kissing your toes. You closed eyes squinted open with laughter as his lips feathered across the knuckles. Bubbles attaching to his mustache. You smiled at him from across the bathtub.  You wiggled your toes at him. Tipping your head back,  you sighed lightly, "Incandescently happy." His fingers went to your ankle, and tickled across your calf. "Angel. Are you happy with me?" The tone of his voice had changed with the question. Noting the worry, you opened your eyes to peer at him. He was looking at your long leg in front of him. You sat up, grabbing his knees so he let your leg fall out of his reach. You climbed on top of him, lowering yourself down to straddle his waist. "Kylo, you make me more happy than I have been in a really long time. Thank you. For everything. I don't know what I would have done if I never met you. Truly." You cupped his face, and swished his smiling cheeks together. You bent your face down, letting your forehead and nose touch. His hands came up over your hips, and onto your back. His handprints left a bubble trail.

Whispering against his face you let out the secret you'd been keeping for days. The honest truth about what you were feeling. "I love you Kylo. I know I'm probably not supposed to, and I know that this complicates things," you pushed your fingers into his wet locks. Tangling your fingers in the crown of ink, you smiled down deeply at him. "but I am so in love with you." Your eyes met his. He looked at you, directly into your soul. His mouth upturned into a smile, pulling his dimpled cheeks high. Grinning like a fool, he squeezed you tightly. Wanting to feel you beneath his hands, he reached for your face. Pulling your face closer to yours. He kissed your face. Starting with your wet cheeks, and pecking all around your nose, lips, and eyes. "My Angel, I have been in love with you since I saw you for the first time." He hoisted you higher onto his lap. You felt a surge of strength come from his groin. Taking you seconds to feel the same rush of nerves, you gladly accommodated his thickness and slid onto him. The water sloshing out onto the bathroom floor. Not caring of a mess was made, you began rocking your hips. Letting him fuck you for what seemed like the tenth time in a matter of hours. "Angel, you were wearing this little white dress. Your hair was curling around your shoulders. Why did you cut it so short? I always wondered that." He reached up and played with the ends of your hair that was wet and plastered down around your shoulders. You stopped moving your hips.