Den Of Sin

A/N A lot of this chapter's details will be heavily inspired by Supernatural. It's hard writing a fight scene with Angels and Demons and not picturing Sam, Dean, and Castiel. I'm not going to directly say anything specific but the tone will be there during certain scenes and probably in future chapters. I hope I do it justice.

TW: blood, stabbing, cuts to skin, and fights. Also NSFW at some points but we already know that's what we came for.

Chapter Soundtrack:
Wetter - Twistad
Heart Of Glass - Miley Cyrus
like that - Bea Miller
Honeypie - JAWNY
Death of a bachelor- Panic At The Disco
Arabella - Artic Monkeys

**************************************

The night seemed like a dream. Kylo had admitted to you that he hated dancing. Hated crowds usually too. But as soon as he saw you in your dress, your open back, tanned and toned and your legs that stretched out, he knew he had to show you off. He had whispered to you earlier in the evening that mostly angels were here, and most humans were companions. Not really lovers or soul mates but more life friends with benefits. The evening blurred into drinks, laughter, and endless kisses that were snuck in between the songs.

He pushed you into corners throughout the night. Sneaking kisses, and gropes in the pale light. He pushed you through to the dining room, and found it dark, only lit with a few candles. He sat you onto the table, pushing himself between your legs. Your hand came around the back of his neck, grasping at the ends of his smoothed black hair made him instantly hard. Pulling you close to him time again to hide the evidence. He snaked his finger between your thighs, fingertips searching for your constant need. You were dripping for him the whole evening. The thought of his thick fingers playing with your clit, made your temperature rise. They began to swirl around inside of you, pushing your sweet spot that was already sore from the earlier activities. His hair tangled in your hand, as you pulled his head backwards. "Angel, I love you." His mouth crashed into your lips, his tongue fighting yours. His fingers picked up speed as your hips rocked against his large palm. His thumb stroked your desperately drenched pussy. His other hand eased you forward on the table, pressing you into his hand. "Kylo, I love you too." Moaning into his mouth, grinding into him, you couldn't last any longer. "Angel, I love you. Come for me baby. That's it." You screamed his name to the heavens, as you felt yourself quivering around his hand. He pulled his fingers out of you and took them into his mouth. Licking your creamy juices off one by one. You tucked your head into his neck, shivering from the orgasm that left you weightless. You whispered into his damp hair that fell around his face. "Kylo. You love me?" You smiled and kissed his skin. You felt him blush and kiss your forehead. "I love you so much Angel. So, so much."

Kylo was spinning you around on the dance floor, when Finn came running back inside, screaming that Rey had disappeared. Hux had calmed him, and Kate was trying to get more details. "She is gone. I came back inside for maybe five minutes and when I came back out to leave with her, she was gone." He waved his hands around frantically, wiping the sweat from his face. "I searched the block thinking she had walked ahead. She's gone." He looked at you and his world shattered. "She can't be gone. Right?"

You looked pathetically at Finn. Rey would never leave him. She loved him so much. Even though she ruled the roost, she loved him with her whole heart. "Kylo, take Kate and walk the blocks please. Hux, take Finn to the coffee shop. Maybe she went there for a morning cup." You delivered your orders and found your purse hanging on the foyer coat rack. "Hux, your guests will be alright for a few hours don't you think?" The lot of you turned to see almost everyone coupled up, asleep or covered in a small pile with limbs and clothes. Hux laughed and motioned the group forward. "They'll be fine. Half of them are drunk on wine, the other half are drunk in love."