Chapter 3 - Be her perfect toy

LV 3 - Be her perfect toy

By the time they reached her room, the baby was no longer interested in biting his fingers. He was struggling not to sleep despite how much he wanted to shut his eyes, his tiny mouth yawning for the third time.

Violet does not understand why he refused to sleep. She had heard that babies love to sleep the most and do not care about time and place.

"Milady, the bath is ready." Milyah, a vampire maid that was in charge of maintaining Violet's beauty care, announced.

Violet nodded and handed the baby to Milyah. "Bath him."

The baby blinked his bright blue eyes, wide awake now. He turned and saw the unfamiliar Milyah, who carried him carefully in her arms into the bathroom. Seeing that he was no longer in Violet's arms and even ignored him, his face scrunched and his mouth parted to let out loud, pitiful cries. His chubby arms stretched out in the direction where Violet was, wanting to return to her arms.

Shocked by his sudden cries, Milyah patted his back to calm him down, but the baby refused to do as she wanted. He only wanted Violet!

When the baby continued crying without any sign of stopping, Violet stepped into the bathroom. "You need to bathe. You stink."

The baby's cries soften. With soft sniffles and the expression of being wronged, he continues to wave his arms at Violet, asking for her.

"Milady, the baby must be wanting you."

Violet stared at the baby for a while before reaching out to grab the baby's front of his shirt. Dangling on his shirt, the baby showed no signs of discomfort, only happy that Violet wanted him again.

"I will bathe him." Violet placed the baby on the counter and poked the chubby cheek. "Be obedient."

The baby blinked. "Oooooo."

"Remove my dress." Milyah stepped forward and undressed Violet in a practiced move. Eyeing her dress with a black fingerprint on her sleeve, she ordered, "Throw it away."

"Yes, Milady." Even if it was a waste of a nice dress, Milyah did not dare to disobey Violet's order. No matter how gentle she looked, she was far from one in reality. Yet, Milyah was as shocked as Henry when Violet removed the baby's dirty clothes instead of ripping them into pieces.

Who is that baby? For Milady to give in to his tantrums without punishing him!

The baby no longer threw any tantrums, obediently letting himself be disrobed, his eyes stared at Violet expectantly. "Baaa?"

"Bath," Violet reflexively corrected. She picked him up and walked to the white bathtub that five adults could fit in. It was filled with steaming water and to Violet, it was a rather inviting sight.

"Mi-Milady!" Milyah called out in panic.

"What is it?"

"Is Milady planning to bathe with the young baby? T-The water temperature might be too hot for him!"

Violet's purple eyes narrowed. Although she preferred a hotter temperature since her body was colder than humans, she agreed that it would be too much for the baby to handle. "Cool down the water until it's suitable for a human."

"Yes!" Milyah quickly flushed down two-tenth of the water before refilling it with lukewarm water. Fortunately, she had spoken up, or else she would be punished once the hot water scalds the baby!

Once Milyah was done, Violet took one of the baby's short arms and put it in the water. "Is it hot?"

The baby squealed as he splashed the water, not finding it scalding hot.