Chapter 37 - HQ of the New Society

Chapter 36 is only available on my Patreon page as it contains NSFW.

There's also NSFW content in chapter 37, which I removed.

www.patreon.com/chocolily

LV 37 - HQ of the New Society

"I will still choose you," Violet said as she sank into Jet's embrace.

"I will hold onto that." Jet nibbled Violet's shoulder as his heart soared in satisfaction. Even the monster in him that had gone silent showed its satisfaction of claiming their mate and defeating another suitor.

After Hale cleaned up, Milo sent him back home without any resentment. This will be their last time meeting as a drinker and donor. Maybe next time, they could meet as friends.

Another week passed and the Onerous organization finally confirmed the location of the tracker. Matt and his little librarian personally visit Violet's mansion to pass on the news. They all knew the librarian was here because she was interested in seeing the living Hell hounds alike those in legends with her own eyes.

The signal of the tracker was directly received and sent from France, the headquarters of the New Society. It was also where Violet had gone to inquire about their vampire childbirth project.

Knowing that the signal was sent to the HQ of the New Society, it indirectly meant that the Hellhound experiment was agreed upon by the entire New Society association. It would be too unrealistic that a group of power-hungry scientists would be able to do such an experiment without other scientists knowing.

"Kilan is one of the directors of New Society," Matt informed of what they were able to found out.

Kilan was the vampire that had a hand in Jet's experimentation and helped his ex-wife planning a murder before she fled with him.

Violet had no idea whether it was a good or bad thing to destroy the New Society, but she already has a poor impression of them after the pregnancy failure result. Their impression in Violet's eyes immediately dropped to negative value when they wanted to kidnap Bryan and had Jet dead.

"Their determination in wanting Jet dead might likely because he is not controllable during full moons and also failed to show the enticing traits of a Hellhound," Matt guessed.

"And they want to kidnap my son to start branching out the experiment?" Jet asked with an irate expression.

"Likely so," Matt agreed and eyed the ignorant Bryan that does not know anything.

Bryan was in Violet's arms, playing with her hair braided with flowers, courtesy of Milo's flowers, and Milyah's dainty hands.

"I want to get my hands on any documents they have about Hell hounds!" The librarian said excitedly. "Then I will know where they got the original Hellhound's DNA from!"

While they were curious where on earth had the New Society gotten a Hell hound's DNA from, they had better things to discuss.

"Our agents in France agree to help out, along with a few more branches. We are ready to set out in two days," Matt said.

"The Snake and Hawk clan agreed to fight with us," Lana said. "But the other two clans refused to see the end of the New Society."

New Society organization has brought them too many benefits and will continue to do so in the future. They were willing to look past their questionable ethics just for the unmeasurable value of benefits.

Matt snorted. "As long as your Bat clan and Swan clan did not join their hands in helping New Society, their opinion doesn't matter."

The Swan clan consists of vampires that love beauty and elegance, flashing their luxurious life to everyone that was interested. As for the Bat clan, they were darker in nature and might offer help to the New Society, who were quite in line with their views.

"We need to start moving tomorrow," Violet said. They could not let the New Society get wind of their plans to attack their base and it would be better to move quickly.

Her fear was spot on, for she woke up with her body in a tired state as it was still afternoon. It was her senses that woke her up, warning her of danger.

There were intruders.