Chapter 8 - Monsters will only have interest towards another monster

LV 8 - Monsters will only have interest towards another monster

After a moment of confusion over her words, Jet immediately ran into the bathroom to wash his hands when the meaning finally hit him. She might be teasing him, but he doubted the serious and indifferent vampire would even joke about such things.

But what made him believe her was the smell coming from the liquid on his hands. It does not have a heavy scent, but it was still a distinctive female smell. Because of the smell, the monster inside him was moving around restlessly.

It liked the smell so much that it urged him to lick his fingers and taste if it was as delicious as it smelled.

Jet grumbled why the monster in him does not act that way towards his ex-wife in the past. Whenever he has sex with his wife, the monster never appeared, showing zero interest in her. Sometimes, it even disdains her for fearing it.

Maybe monsters will only have interest towards another monster?

After scrubbing and washing his fingers clean with the soap bar, only then did he raise his head and caught his own reflection in the mirror.

The story of vampires' image could not be reflected in the mirror was not true at all. There were many vain vampires that installed numerous mirrors in their lair, admiring their pale, youthful figure that would no longer age.

"What the-" What took him aback from his reflection was the ripped white shirt that bared most of his chest on view. The most shocking view was right above his right nipple, there were two holes in it that were about to finish healing!

He had completely forgotten that the last thing he remembered before the monster took over his mind was Violet biting him!

Enraged once again, he stomped out of the bathroom and yelled, "You have no right to bite me without permission! It's against the protection act!"

In the room, Violet was in the middle of changing her dirtied dress. Jet saw her firm pale ass facing him before it was covered with sexy butterfly-shaped panties.

"What... What are you doing?" Jet quickly looked away, feeling his face warm. "Change your damn clothes in your own room!"

Unlike her conservative dressing, Violet held no embarrassment of being caught half-naked by a man. She continues dressed at a normal pace, unconcerned with him being in the same room.

The monster inside him stirred, interested in her display, but luckily Jet was not distracted this time and managed to suppress the monster from taking over his body again.

"You have no permission to stab me either," Violet pointed out.

The Onerous organization served as the police to maintain peace among humans and other non-human beings. There were rules and punishments that the representatives of every species pledged to follow, and it was tightly bound by an ancient power that most could not rival.

As per rules, unless Violet had harmed him, Jet was not allowed to stab her. Just as Violet was not allowed to bite him without permission. Their case could be brought forward to the Onerous organization to be settled fairly.

It could only be blamed on Jet jumping to the wrong conclusion. A normal human would rightfully suspect he had been turned into a vampire with how fast he healed, but Jet was no longer a normal human before this.

"I have stabbed you, and you have bitten me. Let's consider our debts void then." He had fortunately missed her heart or else she would not have recovered this quickly. If she dies, he will be hunted by the vampires under her command. Not even the Onerous organization could bail him out for murdering the Votum Country's Master Vampire.