Chapter 50 - The Onerous welcomes you [END]

LV 50 - The Onerous welcomes you

Violet felt that Jet was eating his dinner rather quickly and in a purposeful manner. Did he think she refused his request of staying here longer and venting his anger onto his food?

She was about to peek into his mind to confirm when he placed down his utensils, his dinner finished their journey to his stomach.

Jet stood up and strode to her side, which was directly opposite him across the long length of the table.

"I don't like this table," Jet complained before pushing Violet's chair back. Violet was not eating anything, just tasting a bottle of aged wine to accompany Jet for his dinner.

He lifted her up and had her seated on the table, duplicating their position in the bathroom earlier.

With an arch of his neck, Jet offered his neck to be bitten by his mate. "You are hungry, right?"

He would have offered his blood to her when he realized she was paler than before and had not secreted much love fluid during their intercourse, but he was not confident of his own state after giving her a large amount of his blood.

That was why he decided to eat first, fill his body with energy so that Violet could drink as much as she wanted.

Violet did not act reserved and leaned over to bite his neck delicately. Jet grunted and held himself still as he felt her gentle sucking, delivering his blood into her body. The bite and sucking were indeed arousing, but he could control his lust since he was sated twice earlier.

"You should drink blood if you are hungry. What if I wake up way later?" Jet asked as he caressed her back.

She pulled out her fangs and licked the bite mark, earning a brief twitch from Jet. "If I really need it, I will drink from your comatose state."

Violet did not drink from anyone, because even if Jet said he will not mind, he will still be angry and jealous.

Jet laughed and hissed when she continued drinking from him after piercing into his skin. The previous bite mark was halfway closed, so she made a new one. "Feel free, but I do want to feel your bite while awake."

With their plan to stay here longer, their stay in the villa was treated as their honeymoon period, where both of them refused to stay apart from each other for long.

They always seek the opportunity to touch one another, basking in their lover's touch that was filled with addicting affection. They had fun sneaking around the villa, doing unmentionable things when the servants were nearby, acting just like two teenagers in a dating relationship.

It was a pleasant discovery for Jet when Violet could stay awake in the morning, as long as she had drunk his blood the night before, which was always.

They had spent the time watching the sun, after making sure Violet was standing far away from the window and not risking being fried. Jet could feel a sense of peace and nostalgia from their bond when she silently enjoyed the sight of the bright sun and basked in the warmth from it.

At first, Jet was excited, but he soon noticed her increasing languid state from the lack of rest. Unless necessary, he forbade her from waking up in the mornings, and let her sleep without disturbance.

Slowly, Jet's schedule changed to follow Violet's and he never regretted it.

Currently, they were lazing at a rattan couch placed at the corner of the garden, cuddling each other as they enjoyed the chilly night wind and watched the bright stars in the sky. The fishes inside the pond swam under the moonlight, their movement caused ripples on the surface and the splashing sound made the atmosphere even more beautiful.