She's Back (Edited)

"Why is she here?" My sharp words sliced the air.

"London we can talk about that later, just tell me what happened first," he said stepping closer.

"Uh uh get back," I fizzled as I waved my arms stopping him, "She's Back."

"You should understand that a man has needs."

I continued to frown though the statement was slowly killing me.

"You couldn't find someone else?"

I pushed through them both, this time we weren't on the stairs, so she couldn't try to kill me.

"I see how important Mandy is in this house," I stamped off.

"London."

She remained silent as Dad followed me to my room, only to be met with the door to his face.

"Go away, and take your booty call with you."

"Londo-"

"Stop!"

His footsteps dissipated. It would be for the remaining . . . six hours I had left at the house, before I would see, or want to see him again. One of which would be for getting ready, which I did so fast and precise I barley seen him prior. But today was a need for distance. Night and day that is.

I could barely think straight from the pain on my face that had begun to start. The saying that'll hurt in the morning was quite literal if it was said in this situation, for it was indeed midnight. I wished I could chop my face off until it cooled down, but they didn't even do that in cartoons.

The pain resulted in me staying up, which wouldn't be wise considering it would be the annual Thursday test in math.

"Come on," I said tossing and turning.

Okay, what could shut a mind up? Think about Friday. Or think about your friend that just got raped. The second thought proved to be more of worth. In one night I rescued my friend, cut up a guy, got punched by the same guy, drove further than down the street which is illegal for my driving abilities, and walked in on my ex step mom who pushed me down the stairs and cheated on my dad being welcomed back into the house with no remembrance of what she did. Forgive and forget.

Too bad I couldn't. The thought of it was what drove me to sleep.

In the gloomy Thursday morning I breezed through the house in a cumbersome atmosphere, hoping that both were gone already. I had even stayed in my room longer than usual trying to be completely sure.

Finally finished with house needs after applying makeup for the bruising, it was outside with me and my school supplies, into yet another tense situation. The Walk of  Daters Past. Ted simultaneously in sync with me.

"Hey London," Diane called.

Awkward.

"Hey Mrs. Allen," I waved.

"You have a nice day at school okay," she said.

"Okay," I smiled.

She must had never heard what had happened, it was only days ago, but she still should have gotten a clue from him not talking about me. I squinted my eyes at the sky and thought. Maybe he never stopped talking about me.

I told myself no as I looked forward again, ignoring my wants. (Something more productive to do.) The police. Or something else; . . . Zach. He would be at school, and he would have something to say about his cut, or even about the rape. I had to get to school.

I picked up the pace, and nearly ran to the school. I went into the office, greeted by three uniforms.

"London," Mr. Macintosh said.