twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE
• IM FUCKING PYSCHO •

"hi! millie right?" a girl walks up to her as millie enters the school.

millie looks her up and down and immediately recognises her. emma alias, the popular and as people say 'pretty girl' of the school. she was not pretty, just plastic. the surgery's probably cost her a fortune.

she hums, "move."

the boys snicker besides her as they watch the encounter.

emma doesn't move, "i was wondering if you wanted to hang with me and my girls? we would love to get to know you better." she fakes a smile.

millie rolls her eyes, "do i look like i would have said yes? now fucking move."

"jeez, no need to be such a bitch about it." emma mutters.

"oh shit." jason breathes out and cross his arms whilst leaning back against a locker.

millie glares at her, "what did you just call me?"

emma looks up at her silently in fear.

"a bitch, huh? for not hanging out with fake girls like you?" millie grabs her neck and shoves her against a locker, "who's the bitch now!?" she laughs loudly at her.

emma whimpers and slaps her hand for her to let go.

but millie of course doesnt. she pulls out a dagger and spins it with her finger with a smirk, "now which part of your body should i carve? such pretty skin that should be ruined.."

"don't you fucking dare." emma gasps for breath.

"oh, i dare." millie smirks as she runs the dagger through her hair, "or should i cut your hair? i'm sure everyone in the halls would love to see you get fucked up."

"mills, fuck that bitch up, please." mark appears as she turns her head to look at him, "hi mark, welcome to the show."

"meet me out back later." he clicks his tongue and walks off.

she whines, "you're not staying!?"

"don't wanna bother you, babe!" he flips her off as she rolls her eyes and turns back to emma, "now, i'll let you pick where i'll carve and what you want to be carved."

"don't you dare. i will kill you!" emma shouts.

"oh yeah?" she leans down to her ear, "guess what? i have killed before and i would love to see you try."

emma's breath hitches and looks up at her.

"wanna know where i buried them?" millie asks with a grin and then slices off a piece of her hair.

"get off of me." emma shoves her off with a shriek as millie lets her, "look who's getting confident! come on! put up a fight, it's more fun that way."

"you're insane!" emma exclaims, holding her hair.

"i know." she replies and traces the dagger against her face, "i'm fucking psycho."