thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
• PROJECT FUCK •

"bitch, you know nothing." a girl spat from behind.

millie and the guys just continued on with their lunch and their conversation as if the girl wasn't there throwing stupid third grade insults.

"you can't even talk back!" she laughs as millie slams her hand onto the table.

she turns around slowly and the girl gulps in fear but hides it. "can you kindly shut the fuck up? barbie voices are not our cup of tea." jason says as millie raises an eyebrow at her silently.

"you guys act tough but-" she gets cut off by millie grabbing her neck and slamming her head down onto the table.

millie then throws her onto the ground and stands up to hover over her from the side, "act tough, huh!? well do you want to see the real me!?" she pulls out a gun and points it at her forehead, "ANSWER ME!"

"woah mills," robbie rushes towards her as she breathes heavily, "FUCKING SAY IT! ACT TOUGH, HUH!? WHY DON'T I SHOOT THIS BETWEEN YOUR FUCKING EYES THEN YOU'LL SEE!"

"millie." tommy states as she looks up at him.

"put the gun down, millie." he murmurs as she lowers the gun slowly and he grabs it.

she kneels down and chokes the girl tightly, "touch me or even speak to me again and i will wreck every single fucking part of you and i mean it."

"millie." jason pulls her up as she squirms away from his grasp, "don't touch me!"

"come here." tommy pulls her towards him as she sighs, "i'm going to the bathroom."

"no. you're not running away." leo pulls her down on his lap as he sits back down on his seat.

she grumbles something as she takes some of the fries from jason's plate.

"you're not supposed to take a gun remember?" robbie asks quietly as she nods, "my knifes felt too old."

"we'll get in trouble if you bring a gun." he says.

she nods again, "i know." she whispers and leans back against leo.

"should we just skip and go home?" ethan suggests as she nods, "i'm going home. i want sleep." she stands up and grabs her bag, "you guys don't have to come."

"well-"

"seriously, i'm only going to sleep." she states as they nod.

"don't get beat up on the way." jason reminds as she chuckles, giving them a thumbs up, "i won't." she proceeds to walk out of the cafeteria.

"you can't leave yet." someone says as she almost opens the front door of the school.

she turns around, "why?"

"because we need to finish our project." finn says whilst he crosses his arms.

"i want sleep. i'll text you my address and come by after school, now bye!" she walks out as she slams the door open.