27. More Than Enough

Three words to describe my life? More than enough. It's more than I wished for. I only wished for genuine happiness, and God gave me three people to fulfill it when I thought I'll have to fulfill it alone.

Armin and I are helping each other decorate our children's room. We transformed an empty room into a baby's room. Armin wanted to be the one who does the most things like assembling the cribs, fixing the lights, and some other things. What am I supposed to do now? He took a lot of activities from me.

"Armin, can't I help atleast just for once? I can help---", I was cut off when he placed his lips on mine. It was just a quick kiss but I still felt how soft his lips are.

"You're pregnant. You shouldn't tire yourself. You should rest, and just eat anything you want. Okay, how about you do anything you want to do to me?" He suggested. He even smirked playfully. I smiled widely and hugged him tight.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Go to the bedroom and wait for me." I said. He nodded and went to the bedroom as I ordered. He probably thinks it's something dirty. Instead, I washed my hands and tied my hair then followed him to our room. I took out my make-up bag and showed it to him.

"Ta-da!" His smile faded and he rolled his eyes. "What? You said 'anything' and I want to put some make-up on your face. This time, more make-up and not the usual look you go for. Why are you frowning?" I asked.

"This is not what I expected but sure. Get started." He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I knew it. You were thinking of something else, aren't you? God, Armin. You should probably learn how to calm those hormones down." I joked. "Not now, I am not in the mood and I don't think I will ever be in the mood. So now, just do as I say. Okay?"

"Okay. Anything for you." He smiled.

~ • ~

It's funny to see Armin working with a lot of make-up on. He's also wearing a red lipstick. He looks gorgeous, tbh. But since I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, I made him sit on a chair and I also took my make-up remover with me. I removed his make-up carefully and slowly. He was so patient with me. I wonder how he managed to stay with me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Hmm? For what?" He asked.

"For staying."

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" He asked. "I've done things to hurt you but you never gave up on me. You never stopped me from chasing my dreams even if it was already hurting you." He continued.

"Who said I was hurting?" I asked.

"Don't act like we don't sleep next to each other. It pained me to hear you crying, knowing that I was the one causing you that pain. I couldn't do anything but hug you tight. I couldn't say a word because I know that you wouldn't be crying a lot if I didn't do something that hurt you terribly." He answered. I stopped wiping the make-up off his face and put the used wipes aside.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you wouldn't understand. I thought you would---"

"I will. I will always understand you. Even if sometimes your logic is so out of this world, I will still do my best to understand you. I will always understand you. I will never not understand you." He said and cupped my cheeks. He stood up and hugged me tight.