Author's Note

Hi! It's Rêveuse.

I am planning to write another AruAni story after the current story I am writing which is "Eternal Memories, From Your Favorite Temporary". To tell you more about my upcoming story, well, it will be connected to my first-ever story which is "Maybe We Could". It is an EreMika story. Some of you may not like the ship but reading it will guide you while reading the AruAni side of the story for it will somehow show how Armin and Annie got closer.

Its title would most probably be "To Yearn" but it's still not sure because I might change it later on.

Also, my friends and I created a Wattpad group account wherein we will write stories! It's JKSY120721 and we will all appreciate a follow! We actually have an upcoming story and to tell you more about it, it will be a BL and will be written in Tagalog and English. If you don't know what's Tagalog, it's the commonly-used language in our country which is the Philippines.

We worked hard for that story and we even created a playlist to go with it so please anticipate its upcoming release especially if you can understand Tagalog. It will be a very great story because the four of us worked together on that. Thank you!