xx

xx

Danny You was not having a good day.

He woke to the screeching of his alarm clock, his heart beating hard from a nightmare that was already fading from his mind. He roused himself and sighed, too tired to turn off the clock. 

Another day. Another long, painful day was ahead of him. Another day he had to see Jotaro Kujo. He considered going back to bed, but he forced himself back up, pulling on some clothes and walking out the door. 

Jotaro Kujo. His name pissed him off. He didn't know why he always had girls flock to him, he wasn't even that handsome. They just liked him for his height. All girls were the same. He grew more sad and angry the more he thought about him. Why couldn't he have all of them to himself?

He felt someone bump into his shoulder. He turned around. He didn't need some punk picking a fight with him this early in the morning. 

He turned around, a snarl already on his lips. "You wanna d-"

He stopped speaking as he saw her. [Y/N]. His face softened as his heart fluttered. She was beautiful and graceful in every way. She offered him a small apologetic smile, one so pure he could hear angels singing. He felt like the sun suddenly came out, the cloud of sadness above his head dissipated. 

"Excuse me," she said, hurrying past him. He couldn't even find the words to reply before she walked out of earshot. He watched her figure grow smaller until she suddenly stopped. Now's my chance, he thought, picking up his pace. He would catch up to her and strike up a conversation. Natural and friendly. He would take things slow. 

He opened his mouth to call out to her but the words died on his tongue as he saw a tall dark figure that he immediately recognized. 

It was him. How could he…? He even had [Y/N]'s attention. Was he that greedy? Danny felt anger growing inside of him, but it fizzled out with a sigh. He wanted to go over there and beat him, but he knew he didn't stand a chance. He was burning with anger and hatred yet he still couldn't do anything about it. He turned and went down a different street to get to school. The cloud returned. He hated his life.