x goal x

x goal x

Jotaro completely froze when he saw you. His eyes travelled to a spot behind you as the person spoke. “Good job, Jojo. Once again you fail to protect this girl. How useless.” The voice. It sounded like your friend, yet it didn’t. The person you knew would never talk like this, much less act like this. Being this close to them made your heart rate go up, your breath heavy and labored. Not like before, where you felt happy and relaxed just being in their presence.

Jotaro glared at him. “You a*shole...you’re pretty brave when you’ve got someone to hide behind.”

“And what of it? I’ve got no shame as long as I get what I want.”

“A...and what do you want anyway?!” you said, tugging on their arm that was clamped around your throat. “You p- possessed my friend who hasn’t even done anything to you, and now you’re trying to hurt me! What have we ever done to you?!”

You heard the unsheathing of metal, a soft sliding and click. To your horror you saw a pocket knife being held to your throat, pressing lightly into your skin.

“So? What do I want? You should be able to answer that, right, Jojo?”

Jotaro only kept glaring at your friend behind you, not saying a word.

Your friend pushed the knife further into your flesh, causing you to gasp. “Answer her question,” they growled.

Jotaro took a step forward. “You son of a-!”

“Ah, ah, ah, I wouldn’t take another step if I were you. This girl is completely at my mercy right now. Anything can set me off, you know…?” the blade broke your skin, and thin trails of blood were now cascading down your neck onto your chest, soaking into the fabric of your friend’s shirt sleeve. You couldn’t help but softly whimper. “Jotaro…”

“And don’t you even think of taking out your stand. I’ll end her life in an instant.”

You saw them staring each other down for a moment, then you heard your friend gasp. “I- What the hell did I just say? Retract your stand or else I slit her throat!” They backed up, dragging you with them. You were confused. What was happening? Why was your friend suddenly getting riled up?

“I thought you said you would kill her in an instant,” Jotaro said. “What’s wrong? You’re a man of your word, right? Go ahead and do it.”

You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. Why the hell was he egging him on?!

“You’re a whole psychopath, you know that?” Your friend said, their voice shaking a bit. “Didn’t you hear me?!” They now roared through clenched teeth, growing more agitated by the second. “I said, I am going to kill her!” Your friend’s breath became erratic against your neck, and you noticed their hand trembling, losing control of the knife. Was this your chance? Their grip on you was slowly weakening, if you could just weaken it a bit more you might be able to escape… but what if they just got more pissed off and killed you immediately? You felt if you kept thinking, kept hesitating, the moment would pass and they would regain their strength. Screw it. You reared back your elbow and hit them as hard as you possibly could in their stomach. Grunting in your ear, their grip loosened, but they didn’t let go as you’d expected them to. You grasped onto their wrist with both hands and tore their arm away from you as forcefully as you could. You ran to Jotaro, standing by his side.

“You b*tch!” your friend laughed bitterly. Now facing in a direction where you could see their face, your stomach turned. It was like watching someone who was wearing a costume of them. The facial expression wasn’t theirs, their gestures, the way they carried themselves- and they didn’t look like they’d slept in a while, their hair messy and clothes disheveled, dark bags under their eyes. You almost cry from the thought of how terrified your actual friend must be if they were still conscious somewhere in there.

They stood there shaking, taking deep breaths. They seemed scared, of what, you wondered. Couldn’t they have killed you and then broke the mind control? They had nothing to lose in this situation, so why were they afraid? Finally regaining their composure, they smiled. “No matter. I was just toying with you guys anyway. I was just stalling for time, as the real problem is hiding somewhere in this house.”

Real problem? Did they bring another person with them as backup or something? You began to look around, grasping onto Jotaro tighter. He was looking around too, until his eyes fixed in one direction- your room. The door to your closet flew open, and you let go of Jotaro as he went over to it. You saw him throw a cloth out of the doors as he crouched down. “Here,” he said calmly.

***

Sorry for never updating I'll be better from now on :')