x home x

x home x

By the time the two of you reached Jotaro's house, it was almost evening. You didn't know what you expected his home to be like, but it definitely wasn't this. A big, traditional Japanese house, it looked like a place where a rich person would stay on a vacation. You've always heard that he was rich, but you could never have imagined that he was this loaded.

The automatic gate opened and you guys walked on a stone path through a garden, surrounded by green, the calming sound of running water somewhere nearby. Kakyoin rang the doorbell when you guys reached the door, and were shortly greeted by a pretty middle aged blond woman, something else you hadn't expected.

She smiled at Kakyoin. "Well, hello there mr. Noriaki! Come to study with my adorable Jotaro again?"

Omg. Adorable? Had she even seen that guy?

"Yes, ms.Holly. I also brought a classmate along. I hope you don't mind?"

You smiled and bowed at her.

"Oh, no, of course I don't! Come on in, both of you."

Taking off your shoes you stepped into the Kujo household. It felt nice and warm and clean and peaceful, everything perfectly shiny and in its place. "It's so nice my sweet boy is making new friends! Ah, I'm Jotaro's mother, by the way. What's your name, sweetie?"

"It..it's Y/N. Nice to meet you, ms..."

"Oh, you just call me Holly!" She said, making a peace sign. "Keeps me feeling youthful!"

You smiled at her, feeling at peace in her presence. How could a person as scary as Jotaro come from such a sweet woman?

"Well, he's in his room. Please stay for dinner, too, I've been trying all of these new Japanese recipes and I can never get a proper opinion out of these two!" she nudged you. "You know boys, they'll eat anything."

Under normal circumstances you would have respectfully declined, but since your parents wouldn't be back until tomorrow...

"Okay, I can stay. I'm sure It'll taste delicious!"

"Oh, you flatter me!" she said, covering her blushing face with both hands. You giggle. She acted so cute for someone her age.

"I'd better get started then! I'll leave you teenagers to it!" She threw up another peace sign then disappeared into another room.

"Are you... are you sure she's Jotaro's mom?" you asked Kakyoin once you were sure Holly was gone.

"She's completely different from him, right?" He said, smiling.

You nod. "She's so warm..."

"Once you spend enough time around Jotaro..." Kakyoin started, smiling softly, you'll come to realize him and his mother have a lot in common."

"Really?" You asked warily. You doubted it, but it was funny imagining Jotaro acting all cute.

Kakyoin just started walking ahead of you through the huge, pristine house. "His room is this way. Try not to get lost."

You thought Kakyoin was kidding when he told you that, but the longer you followed him through the long winding hallways and small outdoor gardens the more you realized how easily you could get lost in this house. It had already looked big from the outside, but from the inside it seemed even bigger. It seemed like forever until you guys got to Jotaro's room.

Kakyoin slid the door wide open. "Yo," he casually greeted Jotaro.

Seeing Jotaro made you suddenly remember your objective, and you instinctively hid behind Kakyoin. He softly laughed at you. "Come on out, don't get all nervous now."

You inched your way out from behind him, staring at the tatami floor.

"Why the hell did you bring her here?" Jotaro asked. Your heart sunk at the harshness of his voice. Did he really hate you...?

Kakyoin turned to you. You glanced up at him. "Well...?" he said.

You squirmed in place. Okay, all eyes were on you.

"I...I need your help. I think my friend has been possessed by a s-stand." There. You said it. The hard part was over. Whatever came next was out of your hands.

It was silent for a few long moments, then Jotaro finally spoke. "I know..."

"Y-You know?" you exclaimed, incredulous.

He sighed. Scratched the back of his head. "Get in, both of you. And close the door."