x friend x

That night you stayed up late

That night you stayed up late. You wish you could say that it was because you were hanging out with your friends, but you had no friends to speak of besides [F/N]. No, you stayed up late copying notes and studying up on what you slept through in class. To most you seemed to have a strong personality, but in reality you were quite anti social and sensitive, so you didn't have many friends. You and [F/N] had met at the first week of ninth grade and just hit it off. Now you guys are still friends as juniors, having no one but each other. You found yourself smiling at the thought of your friend, the memory of the words they had spoken to you earlier. They always seemed to know what to say to make you feel better.

You picked up your phone, deciding to take a break from studying and text them.

> Hey

   Wyd

   They didn’t reply for a good five minutes, and then the phone buzzed.

> Ur mom

You put back down the phone, regretting your decision. The phone buzzed again, and you pick it up. 

> I'm sorry that was dumb lol

   Watching BoBo’s

   You need to watch it already

> Why u want me to watch some Chinese cartoon so badly 

    Is it really that good?

Your friend took a while to reply. You could see their face right now, an expression of pure rage. Just like you guys knew the exact words to comfort each other, you guys also knew the exact words to trigger each other. 

> ANIME IS NOT CHINESE
   ITS JAPANESE
   AND DON'T CALL IT A CARTOON
   I WILL FIGHT YOU

> lol;;;

   Ok, ok, I’m sorry

   I promise I’ll watch it someday, okay

> You better 

    Or else I will beat you 

     >:[

You laughed quietly to yourself and put the phone back down, deciding to go back to studying, finally. But the phone buzzed again, distracting you. 

> Anyway 

   That Jotaro guy is hot isn’t he 

You started to blush at the mention of his name. You type

> ew no
   Built like a roblox character headass 

> HBDHJBHJ

   I CAN’T WITH YOU

> Its tru tho lol

   I ran into him after P.E. lol

   It was an accident of course