[1]

Chapter 1:

Willows POV:

"Shot gun the big room." I yell as I bolt through the front doors of our Florida holiday house, headed for the stairs.

It's been way to long since we've taken a family vacation, and even longer since we've been to Florida, so when mom suggested a family trip everyone was quick to arrange work and make it happen.

I think I know why she was wanting this so badly, I know it has to be on her mind, because It's been on mine... Our lives have been changing so fast in the last couple of years. Ace met Ella, they got married and have a beautiful little girl Storm, and a baby boy on the way. Killen met Luna and they have twin babies Andi and Ivy who are the sweetest little things in the world, and then there is Jordan...

Since entering into a relationship with Christian (Who she met after Killen and Luna's wedding in Las Vegas) she's been spending a lot of time in Vegas. We're all really missing her, and to be honest, I'm not sure I like Christian, but she's an adult and it's not my place to tell her what to do.

It'ed also make me a hypocrite, because in just a few weeks' time I'll be packing my bags and heading to New York City to start photography school. I'll also be moving in with Colson.

"Knock, knock." Jordan speaks at the open door of my bedroom.

"Hey." I smile as I look up at her.

She's now dressed in a tiny red bikini with silver embellishments on the straps of her top and the sides of her bottoms, her long black hair tied up in a messy bun on top of her head.

"Are you okay?" She frowns, taking in what must be my thoughtful expression.

"Yeah, I'm good, I was just thinking." I respond as I take a seat on my bed looking up at her.

"Having second thoughts about moving to New York?" She asks as she enters the room and takes a seat next to me.

"No, I was just thinking about mom and dad, and how quickly everything is changing for not only us, but also for them. They've gone from having a house with four kids to a house with none."

"I technically still live at home, but I understand what you're saying. Don't worry though, I bet they're going to absolutely love it, and Ace and Ella, and Killen and Luna are close by, it's not like they're all alone."

"Your right, they're totally going to love not having us around and having the entire house to themselves, I don't even want to think about it." I laugh.

"Gross, thanks for that mental image." Jordan screws up her face. "Are you coming for a swim?"

"Yes, I'll meet you down there, I just need to get changed."

***

Dressed in my black string bikini and with my hair the same as Jordan's (in a messy bun), I pad down the steps and into the backyard to find I'm the last to arrive by the pool.

Jordan is laying on her towel sunbaking, and Killen, Ace, Ella and Luna are in the water with the babies having their first vacation swim.

"Willow, are you coming in?" Luna calls from her position in the pool, baby Ivy in her arms, who is looking so cute in her little swim hat.

"Please, Willow doesn't swim, she sits on the edge." Killen teases as he bounces Andi in the water causing her to giggle loudly.

"I will get in Killen, just not right now." I roll my eyes as I lay my towel down next to Jordan and sit down.