[12]

Willow's POV:

I can't help but still be in two minds about going to New York. I want to spend time with Colson and get to know the city I've always been so drawn to, and I know this is what dad wants, but I also feel like the worst daughter in the world for going.

"Alright princess, are you ready to do this?" Colson rubs his hands together with a grin as we step out of the car and onto the runway where the Cruze family jet is waiting.

"I'm ready." I nod my head with a small smile. 

"I know you have a lot on your mind, and I know it's going to be hard to act like nothings happening at home, but if at any time it gets too much, tell me and I'll take you right back home." He squeezes my hand. 

As I look up at him, I feel the anxiety leaving my body. If there is anyone who can make me feel better, and make me forget all the bad things happening right now, it's Colson. 

"I'm really excited to see New York." I change the subject. 

"I can't wait to show you around, and for you to meet the Taipans." He says as he wraps his left arm around my shoulder, and takes his suitcase in his right hand, wheeling it beside him as we walk.

"Me too." I smile at him from my side as we reach the bottom of the stairs and slide the handles on our bags down so we can carry them up the stairs.

"Here, I've got it." He picks up our bags, one in each hand, and carries them up the stairs and into the jet.

Following him, I make my way onto the jet for the very first time.

"Oh damn, this is nice." I smile as I look around.

"I just had it refurbished, it was looking a little tired, so I offered to have it redesigned." Colson comments as he continues walking.

When you first step onto the jet and round the corner heading through the door, you're greeted by the living room. On the right-hand side is a long, black leather couch, running the length of the wall, and to the left is a smaller black leather couch only running half the length, with a black and gold bar standing tall at one end, holding just about every bottle of alcohol imaginable on a display wall behind it. All sat upon white carpet, making the black really pop, and giving off a moody feel.

As you continue through the jet, the carpet stops for a small portion, changing to white tiles in the kitchen. The kitchen consists of an oven, a microwave, a fridge, food storage, and plenty of bench space in the form of stunning marble bench tops.

Right through the kitchen, the white carpet begins again and I find myself in another living room / dining room. This room has been shaped by the black leather couches which have been set out in a U shape around the boarders of the walls. And following the theme of the marble, there is a long marble table with black leather chairs surrounding it to the far left.

Toward the front of the room is an enormous television attached to the wall, along with a Xbox and a PlayStation which are also bolted down (I'm assuming in case of turbulence) and the biggest box of games you've ever seen.

"Is that all you do? Play video games?" I tease.

"Flights get boring when your own your own, I have to do something with my time." He shrugs.

"Fair point." 

"Let me show you the bathroom and the bedrooms and then we'll take off." He says as he heads through the second living room and I follow.

"This is what we class as one of the bedrooms, not really a bedroom I suppose, but cool enough." He says as we walk down a large hall.

"Very cool indeed." I nod as I admire the open pod style beds against the walls, four on either side.