[25]

Willow's POV:

Last night feels like a dream, but not even in my dreams did I see Colson getting down on bended knee before me, asking me to be his wife.

Colson is it for me, he always has been. Deep down I hoped that somehow, someway, the two of us would end up together, that we could live a happy life together where people know about us. But to become his wife, to share his last name, it makes my heart want to burst.

At the sound of my phone vibrating on the bedside table, I reach out and grab it. "Hello?" I answer in a whisper, not wanting to wake Colson who is still asleep next to me.

"Morning Willow, it's Alyssa. I'm so sorry to do this to you, but is it okay if I run your bloods tomorrow? Something has come up at work and I don't think I'll be able to get away today."

"That's okay, one more day won't hurt."

"You know I won't be offended if you want to go and see someone else, you could have had all of this done by now if you weren't waiting on me."

"I know, but it's only been a couple of days since we got the positive home test,  we needed time to let it sink in anyway."

"So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, both Colson and I will see you tomorrow." I smile and hang up.

"Alyssa?" Colson asks now awake as he rolls over, facing me.

"She's caught up today, but she's going to see us tomorrow."

"I guess that rules out telling your parents today?"

"I guess so, but we have other exiting news to share with them, and maybe it won't be the worst thing to tell them we're getting married and then tell them about the baby later."

"You're probably right, I had a horrible night sleep." He groans.

"You did? Why?"

"I can't stop thinking about how Ace is going to take the news."

"Aww, are you scared of my big, bad brother?" I tease.

"Scared of him, no, scared of how he is going to flip his shit on everyone, yes."

"No matter what he thinks, no matter how many tables he flips, he'll come around in the end."

"You think so? I'm a little worried about losing one of my best mates, and not just me losing him, but you losing him, you know what he's like."

"A dude with one hell of a bad temper, but we'll be fine." I squeeze his hand with a reassuring smile. "Have you put any thought into how you're going to tell your dad yet?"

"No, but your dad said he would help me out with that, what time is he coming home again?"

"Later this morning, I told mom we'd go and help her get his things packed up and to the car safely."

"In that case I better hit the shower, you coming?"

"Sounds perfect." I smile.

Jordan's POV:

"I once went swimming and almost got eaten by a shark." Grayson says.

"Mmm, sounds good." I respond, laser focused on my phone screen.

"Jordan." he calls and I place my phone down on the table, looking up at him.

"Sorry, yes?"