[22]

Colson's  POV:

Waking with Willow in my arms, I smile. I half expected that when I woke she'd be gone, and all of this was just a dream, the idea of her and I being together, us having a baby together, none of it feels real.

I've always said I didn't want kids, that I'd make a crappy Dad, and even when Willow told me I was crazy, that I'd make an amazing dad I still didn't believe it. But being with her now, knowing that she's pregnant, that we created life together, I want this, I want to be a dad, and I want to be a good dad.

I also said I'd never to get married or be a husband, but everything is changing so quickly, I know to marry Willow. And it's not because my dad wants me married off, or because we're having a baby it's seen as morally correct, but because I love her, and she deserves a ring on her finger, she deserves to be with someone who isn't afraid to proudly call her his.

As I watch her sleeping peacefully, I place my hand on her stomach and run my finger tips across it gently.

"That tickles." She giggles sleepily.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about our little one."

Opening her eyes, she looks up at me. "You didn't run away."

"You didn't run away." I tease.

As she smiles up at me, I feel an overwhelming amount love hit me and I lean down, pressing my lips to hers.

"What was that for?" She whispers as she pulls back from the kiss.

"I just felt like it."

"This baby is turning you soft Coley."

At the sound of her phone ringing, she moves back in my arms, reaching for it and pulls it from its charger, reading the screen.

"It's Mom. Do you think I should tell her?"

"Maybe we could go to the hospital and tell Jex at the same time?"

"Good idea." She says before answering the call. "Good morning Mom."

Silence.

"What time are you going to the hospital today? Colson and I wanted to share something with you and Dad."

Silence

"No, it's nothing bad. I happen to think it's good." She smiles over at me.

I take her hand and bring it to my lips, kissing it, then roll over and grab my own phone, open my web browser and search for jewellery stores nearby.

As my phone starts to vibrate in my hand, I move my eyes to the top of my screen to see Grayson is calling.

"Morning neighbor" I answer with a grin

"Morning man, how are you going?"

"All good over here, how are you?"

"Yeah good, do you have plans today?" He asks sheepishly.

"Gray come on man we've been over this, I love you, really I do, but I don't want to date you."

"Funny." He laughs without humour.

"Willow and I are going to see Jex and Bella at home point, but other than that, I'm free, what's up?"

"I need to hit up the jewellery store, I was thinking if you come with me Willow will be able to distract Jordan?"

"I actually happen to need to go there myself, so yes, sounds good."

"Wait? You need to go?"

"Yeah, I need to get something."