[17]

Jordan's POV: (Springs)

Grayson and I have been at Ocean view restaurant for the past hour, and I feel like I could spend forever here. The view is incredible, the food is amazing, and the cocktails are to die for.

I can see why this was Chet and Amity's favourite place to holiday, I've sat in the ocean air many times, but there is something different about this place.

"Living up to your expectations?" Grayson asks with a smile.

"Better than I could have imagined." I smile back and take a sip of my drink. "Thank you again for bringing me here."

"You're welcome."

While Grayson and I's night together has been nice, conversation has been flowing, and we have been sharing laughs I can't help but notice he isn't truly himself after everything went down with Lydia tonight.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay after everything that happened at home before?" I finally ask, unable to stay silent any longer.

"Sorry, I had hoped my mind ticking over wouldn't ruin our night." He sighs. "I was just thinking about Lydia and what she said before, about me taking Poppy away from her, and it's got me thinking do I legally have a leg to stand on?"

"You mean by moving Poppy to East cliff?"

"I'm worried that if I take Poppy to East cliff Lydia might have something to hold against me, a reason to take her from me in the eyes of the law."

"Why don't you call Luna? I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help, maybe she could even get something written up for the courts?"

"That's probably a good idea."

"And in the meantime." I take his hand from across the table. "If you're not ready to move home right now, if you think things are easier for both you and Poppy to stay in Springs I get it."

"You wouldn't be upset?"

"No, Poppy comes first always." I shake my head.

At the sound of my phone vibrating in my hand bag, I gently pull my hand back and retrieve it, only to see it's Christian calling.

"Everything okay?" Grayson raises a brow.

"It's Willow, I'll call her back later." I lie.

"I thought we weren't lying to each other anymore?" He asks, taking me by surprise.

"I-" I begin but sigh deeply. "It was Christian, he's been calling a lot."

"Why didn't you mention anything?"

"I thought we had enough to worry about with everything else already happening."

"Jordan if he's harassing you, I need to know that. Your Dad hasn't put a solid plan into place because he thinks the guy has been leaving you alone, if he's not, we need to know that."

"He calls a few times a day and he leaves me messages begging me to call him, sometimes he even fakes crying, it's really pathetic, but it's nothing to worry about, it's nothing serious."

"I find it hard to believe the guy is going to leave you alone after we uncovered all the reasons he was with you in the first place."

"Give it a couple of days and I'll be back at home and I'll talk to Ace and Killen about it."

Lydia's POV:

"It all makes sense now!" I shout as I enter the living room of the apartment I share with a male room mate.