[27]

Jordan's POV:

It's been a few hours and we have all hands on deck at Viper headquarters. We still don't know if Willow's hit and run was accidental or purposeful, but I know for sure that non of us are going to stop working on it until we do know. 

I look over at Grayson who is busy typing away on his laptop at speed, the look on his face pure focus. Why is it that he looks so freaking hot in work mode? 

Making my way over, I take a seat next to him and place my hand on his thigh. "Anything?"

He doesn't answer for a moment as he continues to type, then finally he speaks. "Got it!" 

"What have you got?" Ace asks as he makes his way over hurriedly. 

"Here, the full number plate with registration details, even a name." He pushes the laptop toward Ace, then looks down at me with a smile. 

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are in work mode?" I smile up at him. 

"Maybe once or twice, but you can tell me again." He grins.

"Charlotte Charlton, call me if you find anything else." Ace says softly before yelling, "Boys, let's go." and heads for the exit. 

"A female?" I ask Grayson. 

"The car is registered to her, it doesn't mean it was her driving." 

"I just don't think it was purposeful" 

"You don't?" He raises a brow. 

"It can't of been, no one would want to hurt Willow." 

"Why would you flee if you were innocent?" 

"Maybe she was scared? It's just when I think of all the people we know, and all the other crews around, not a single person comes to mind as someone who may want to hurt Will- oh my god." I say with wide eyes. 

"What?" 

"Christian..." 

"Christian? You think he has something to do with this?" 

"He is the only person I can think of that would want to hurt any of us." I take my phone from my pocket. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Calling Christian.."

"No, you're not." He takes the phone from my hand. "If you think it was Christian we'll work it out together, there is no way I'm going to let you call the guy and what? Ask him if he happened to hire someone to hit your sister with a car? I'm sure he'd be super forthcoming with any information he has."

"You're right." I sigh. "What can I do to help?" 

"Let's do some digging on this Charlotte." 

Willow's POV: 

As my eyes slowly open and adjust to the bright lights above me, I struggle to around the room. I feel groggy, I feel confused, I have no idea where I am, or how I ended up here. "Colson?" I try, but my throat is dry and scratchy, and his name doesn't come out as it should.