[23]

Willow's POV:

"You're finally home." I smile as Colson and Grayson enter the house.

"Yeah, I thought you had a business meeting, not a lunch date." Jordan teases.

"We had both." Gray smiles as he leans down and presses a kiss to her lips. "How was Poppy?"

"Perfect little angel, as always. She's having a nap in my room."

"I'll go and check on her." He heads for the stairs.

"And how was your morning Colson? You're looking awfully chipper." Jordan grins.

"Aww you know me Jords, nothing like a bit of early morning planning of violence to put me in a good mood." He winks.

"Ohh I love it when you talk like that." I smile up at him.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, you two are complete psychopaths."

"Perfect for each other aren't we?" Colson smirks as he sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Such fucking weirdos." Jordan laughs as she stands. "I'm going to see if Gray needs anything."

"Wait!" Colson calls, and she turns, looking at him.

"What?"

"Uh, nothing... just thought I should tell you that you look really pretty today."

"What the hell?" She questions with a screwed up face.

"Yeah, what the hell?" I question right after her.

"What? I just thought I'd say something nice." He shrugs.

"Colson, you've been in my life since the day I was born, and never in my life have you ever said anything nice to me." Jordan raises a brow.

"Aww come on now, don't be like that." He chuckles.

"She's out like a light." Grayson informs us, before sharing a look with Colson.

I look between the two of them and narrow my eyes. "You're up to something."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, by the way have I told you how pretty you look today?"

"You've lost the fucking plot." I laugh loudly. "Let's go, I want to visit dad."

***

Leaving Grayson and Jordan to their day, Colson and I jumped in the car and headed to the hospital.

The good news is dad should be out soon, but in the meantime they want to keep him in for observation, and truly it is the best place for him after a major surgery.

Mom has been by his side day and night, and the rest of us take turns visiting. Some visits he's out cold on pain medication, but I don't mind, I sit and talk to him anyway.

"So I was thinking." Colson speaks as he drives the car.

"Mmm?" I hum softly.

"Maybe we hold off on telling your parents about the baby, just for tonight anyway."

"I thought you wanted to tell them."

"I do, but I just think it might be better to hold off for a night."

"Are you having second thoughts?"