Funny Story

Welp them, from the last dare I too a lot of passion into making this.

How come?

Well, reader-chan: lemme tell you a story.

BTW THIS IS ALL 100000% LEGIT OK

Once upon a time, when Admin was 9 years old, I had gone to a Mexican Hotel which is called the Parnassus Hotel. There, everything was awesome. I had a lot of fun, and it was awesome the week I stayed there.
I had gone there twice, so I knew my way around. Nevertheless, I would always get sick sometime around halfway through the trip. I would go to this restaurant and then a day later I would get sick.

Anyone want to guess from where the restaurant was?

BRITISH FOOD.

Not that I have anything against British food, but wow the food there made me sick. I remember that our waiter was also a sous-chef (how I do not know) and his name was Arthur.

He was born in London,but had gone to Mexico to study Culinary Arts.

He had green eyes, and WAIT FOR IT: shaggy blonde hair.

AND WAIT HE ALSO HAD A BRITISH BANDANA ON HIS NECK.

I ordered some break and stake.

IT WAS BURNT.

I THREW UP FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT AND SO IT SUCKED.

I also remember this blonde guy standing next to him making fun of Arthur.

i alMOST DIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER FROM THE COINCIDENCES XD