Luke?

Hanna's POV

I'm worried about Luke, I have been texting him since he left and still no response. I know he does not like his home, but I don't know why? I need to go check on him now. Getting out of bed I put on a MisFits crop top and a black skirt with pastel purple legings. 

My parents were not home so I had no way to get their, I start walking the 3 miles.  I text him the whole way.

YOU: Luke where are you
YOU: Are you okay?
YOU: FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!!
YOU: I'm on my way over now..

As soon as I get their I bang on the door as hard as I can not caring who answers it. I just need to make sure Luke is okay its not like him to not text me back.

"What the hell do you want!?" Yells Luke's mom as she opens the door. She looks awful, like she has been drinking all night and maybe had a couple of doses of meth.

"Is Luke here?" I damanded.

"No he said he went to be see a friend, who are you girl anyway?!"

"I'm the girl that swas there when you kid was about to jump off a bridge!!! I'm the girl that let him stay at my house when he need someone!!! I'm that girl." With out another word I headed off not knowing where Luke was.  I wiped out my phone texting everyone that Luke knew.

Rebecca

YOU: Do you know where Luke is?
REBECCA: No I thought he was with you.

I have no one else to text.... Me, Rebecca and Ashton are the only people he talked to. Warm salty tears ran down my cheeks. "How could I let this happens, I just got him back?" I sat down on the sidewalk receiving many nasty looks by several people, but I did not care I just lost the fricking love of my life.

In the middle of my crying session my phone buzzed. The phone number that was calling was not in my phone. "H-hello?"

"Hanna?"

"Yes who is this?"

"Its Michael I was their at the bridge.... You made me fall on my ass."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that. But speaking of the bridge have you seen Luke?"

"Yes I have, that's what I was calling about.... He gave me your number before he....... Before he left. He asked he to tell you something. "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LEFT?!?!?"

"He said not to worrie about him, that he will be fine. And that later he will come and get you but until then thus is goodbye and he loves you...... I'm so sorry Hanna..... If you need someone I'm here."

"What no, no you lieing......"

Becca's POV

Ashton has been calling me nonstop. I don't want to talk to him. He cheated on me and with Cassandra too, his ex girlfriend!!!!! Why should I forgive him?

The phone rings again. Daddy Ash showed up on my phone, I never brokeup with him yet. Answering the phone I regret it. I start to go off.

"What the fuck do you want Ashton?!?! You fucking cheated on me!!!! with you gosh damn ex!!!!! That is so fucking low, that's a new low for the lows!!!! I don't even know why I answered that phone you don't deserve my time....Ashton I'm breaking up with you."

"No Rebecca don't do that!!! I regret everything I did. I don't know why I did it I guess I was lonley but Rebecca don't break up with me I cant lose you my love!!!! Can you please come and see me and we can talk about this? Please? Come on can you just see that I made a mistake and it is earring me alive!!!"

"What ever Ashton we are still not a couple. I'll be at your house in 10 min."

With that I hung up and headed straight to my closet finding the sexyiest thing I own. Getting out a thight low cut red shirt that exposed my boobs I put it on pairing it with a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans and a pair of black stilettos. Now on to my make up. Thick black eye liner, a little concealer, gray eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Looking in the mirror I could not even keep my eyes off of myself. I am ready to go.

Sorry I have not updated you know school and stuff always in the way. But anyway like comment please??????
~~~~Hanna❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌