chapter 14

Becca's POV

Ash stopped the car rather quick making me jolt forwarded almost hitting my head on the passenger seat. I watched him as he got out of the car just tot get slammed against my window. I held back a laugh seeing his face smeared aganist my window making him look like a pig.

Ashton stood there while the officer handcuffed him, me and him having an awkward staring contest until the officer pulled him away. The words that Ash said to me almost killed me. " I love you." He mouthed as he was being pulled away.

He cheats on me with one of the most hottest and popular girls in school and yet he still says he loves me?!?!? The worst part is.......... She's my sister.

Hanna's POV

As soon as Ash stopped the car I bolted out of it, sprinting over to where Luke and a blond boy stand.

As I was running the blond boy turned and saw me putting his hands up to try and stop me. I pushed past him making him fall to his bumm, wrapping my arms around Lukes waist crying into his chest. He put his head on my shoulder and quite sobbs excaped him.

The Next Day

Hanna's POV

Luke got taken home straight home after our crying session with out a word to anyone.

He texted me a while ago saying that he was on his way over that we need to talk. I rushed around trying to make my makeup perfect.

*knock**knock*

Running down the stairs I wipped open the door to reveal a tired Luke. He look horrible, dark circles under his eyes, a pastyer white than normal. He looked like he just got the life sucked put of him.

"Luke come in." I said eyeing his appearance.

"Can we go up to your room?"

"Yeah sure." We went up to my room shutting and locking the door behind us although we were the only ones home. He sat his rather large body down on my bed making it squeak.

"Listen Hanna" he started " I should have not put you on the spot like that. I should have made sure you liked me first before asking such a big question. Now I know that you don't like me."

His words stabbed me like knives and pens. How could he think that I dont like him. I have like him since I met him.

I stared in shock of what he said. " I'm stupied I should of not came" he said getting up. Tears started to fall from his face.

"Luke" I spoke getting his attention. Sitting him back down I continued. "I only said no because I have not finished school yet.......... Why would you say I don't like you?" Gazeing up into his eyes he swallowed hard.

"It took you so long to come.........I would not be here if it was not for Michael."

"Luke I had no idea what you were doing, but when I found out I came as fast as I could. And your right I dont like you" he looked down and the rltears came harder for us both. "I love you." I said as a smile came across my face.

"No" he spoke, shaking his head.

"Yes" I cried.

"NO YOU DONT YOU JUST WANT A PROJECT. YOU WANT TO TAKE A BROKEN BOY AND YOU WANT TO TRY AND FIX HIM JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!" He said standing flinging his hands in the air.

I walked up to him grabbing his Narvina shrit making him look at me.

"I love you."

"Prove it." Without hesitation I pressed his lips to mine passionately kissing him. That passionate kiss turned more heated by the minute.

He wrapped via arms around my waist and I put my on his shoulders. I parted my lips gaining him entrance into my mouth, our tounges tangled together fighting for dominance. I jumped on to him deepening the kiss.

He stumbled trying to find the bed behind him. Once he sat down I stopped kissing him. I wanted to show him how much I loved him.

I got off his lap and played around with his pants button. Quickly getting them unbouttoned I sled his pants down so he was only in his boxers. Getting down on my knees I placed my hands on the him of the elastic that held his boxers up, making him softly grown.

Slowly I removed his boxers inch by inch letting his huge erection spring out.

I stared at his big cock having seconds thoughts about what I was doing. I guess Luke could tell and he was not about to turn away now.

Taking on if his gaint hands he reached at the back of my head grabbing a fist full of hair giving it a yank. Opening my mouth I screamed in pain. Taking that opportunity he shoved his erection into my mouth making me gag as it hit that back of my throat.

He bent down to my ear. With moan "Remember spitters are quitters." He whispered.

Sorry if this was bad butttt hey he did not die. Yayay!!!!!!!!!

~ Hanna and Hope