chapter 5

POV Luke

I did not want to be here. She is going to reject me. Why did I even think I had a chance with her? I thought to myself. I should go , I started to get up from the table when I saw her, we made that eye contact that said we need to talk. I stared as she ran over to me. I sat back down, I looked right into her big brown eyes and I could not speak her eyes were so full of joy. Why did I ask her that I messed everything up "Hey." Hanna spoke. "Can I sit with you?" I nodded. There was nobody sitting at our table, not many people liked me. I am mean to everyone but Ash and Hanna. So we are not very popular.  "Listen Hanna I am really sorry about this morning. It's just that...." "No" she said cutting me off. "Its fine I was just surprised that you asked me on a date. Its a date right!" She waited for an answer "Only if you want it to be, I mean if you don't want it to be we cab go as friends.  I just thought it would be fun." I said looking at my hands. She started to speak "No I want it to be a date... Only if you ment for it to be a date." A small smile crept across my face as I answered "Yes I ment for it to be a date but you just stared at me so I was confused." "I was shocked that our asked me! But the answer is yes." "Ok cool." I replied trying to hide my excitement.  "LUKE!!!" I looked in the direction of the screaming it was Ash, he was with his other friends the populers I did not associate with them let alone any one. Hanna and Ash are my only friends.  Ash was walking over to me with Becca not far belong.  I can not stand Becca she was always trying to be funny and she never leave Ash alone. "Hey what are you guys up to?" He said with a goffy  smile on his face. "Well I am going to work tour." Hanna said smiling up at my face.

Hey guys hope you like it let me know. Happy Halloween!!!!!
-Hope