chapter 8

I am sorry if last chapter was confusing. Hopefully this will clear things up...

             ~POV ASH~

I knew how bad Luke had it at home and school and everything but I never thought that he would run away.

I was at the park over by my house when I saw a tall (but not taller than me) blond girl walking over to me. I knew who she was it was Cassandra my ex girl friend.  Everyone at school called her the "perfect" girl.

She walked over to me sitting quietly next to me. I was shocked we have not spoken since she broke up with me for a college guy. I have to admit she was gorgeous what no what am I thinking she broke up with me for someone else's and besides I have Becca.

She scooted closer to me putting a hand on my thigh.  "Listen Ash... I miss you I miss talking to you I miss kissing you. And well I no longer have a boyfriend. " she slowly moved her hand up my thigh up to the him of my misfits shirt tugging at it. 

"And I haven't seen you around with that Becca girl. What do you say want to give it a go. " she said looking in the direction of my house. 

I did not know what to do what to say. I got up following her as she lead the way.

              ~Luke's POV~

I was still awaiting an answer. She opened her mouth just to shut it again. I know this is all so sudden only Ash knew about me coming here to ask. He tried to talk me out of it at lunch. He knew what I was going to do if she said no.

"I don't know Luke....... How could I just get up and leave... I have everything here Becca,Ash and my family. If I go with you will I ever see them again? Where will we go?"

"We can go anywhere you want I just can't take it anymore. And you know you are tired of it too don't think about it too much just come with me." I said cutting her off.

I know this sounds so stupid but I love her I don't want to lose her I did not even have her yet. I don't not want to spend my life knowing that she did not feel the same way about me.

"Luke I need sometime to think about this, I mean we did not even finish high school yet. And what about warp tour are we going to be here to see that?" I saw a tear falling from her face. I reached my hand out and slowly wiped the cold tear from her red cheeks.

"I was not planning on going tonight I was going to wait... Until I went home to my mother who slapped me reminding me how useless I am. I just can't take it...... I can wait but I can't wait that long" more tears fell from her eyes.

"Ok I just need time to figure things out this all happened so fast." She said hiccuping. I once again wiped her tears away.

****the next day*****

I woke up next to a very puffy eyed Hanna in her room. "Morning beautiful." I said pulling her closer to me closing the gap between us. Her eyes batted open and a bright smile speared across her face as she put her forehead to mine making the space between us even smaller. This is what I want all the time. I slowly leaned in and connecting our lips.

Yaaayyyay they kissed. But I think that might have cleared things up but if not let me know. But what is happing with Ash?!?!?!
-Hanna and Hope