chapter 3

POV LUKE

"Dude" , said Ash "You have got to tell her, you have been hooked on her for what a year now? When are you going to do it?". He's talking about Hanna this amazing girl,we have been really close for years now,but theirs one problem... I think I might love her. I slowly respond to Ash "Soon......soon." " It better be soon" he snapped " because here she comes." He motioned in her direction. I got so distracted by Hanna that I did not notice that Becca was all ready on top of Ash sucking his face. " I'm going to be a godfather by next week, if you keep that up!!" I shouted. With out stopping Becca put her hand out and quickly put her middle finger in the air. " well that's a nice finger." I know that voice, she's mocking me, it was Hanna. " why hello sunshine here to rain on my parade?" I said while covering her with a hug . "At least I got you an umbrella. " she said giggling. As I retrieved upward I asked " Hey I have tickets to worp tour next week", my voice was shaking i could feel it. "I was wondering if you would go with me?" She looked at me with a look of confusion.  This was mistake.

Hey guys let me know if you like it let's try and get at least 12 readers and 10 comments!!!!!
- HOPE